Windows 10: Windows 10 Beeping noises

Discus and support Windows 10 Beeping noises in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i open anything in my taskbar my computer lags for a second and i hear a three beeps. What is this and how can i make it stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZorianHudym, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Beeping noises

Whenever i open anything in my taskbar my computer lags for a second and i hear a three beeps. What is this and how can i make it stop

:)

ZorianHudym, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Beeping noises

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 1, 2019
  3. kisskaan Win User
    DIGITAL BEEPING NOISE FROM 6630 and 6133 too..

moving parts ??? are you absolutely serious about this suggestion ?

it is a digital mobile phone.. digital means no moving parts.. except the vibration section i guess.. but you need to hear the noise.. and its not only my mobile phone.. so its not something reasonable to contact support in order to get it fixed.. and moreover
    !! its a digital beeping noise.. im NOT talking about a ticking noise like a bomb here !! its more like a cpu processing noise.. something melodical.. please more serious suggestions !! anyone ???

kisskaan, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Beeping noises

keyboard makes beeping noise

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: You can try running the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow these methods.

• Press Start, type troubleshooter
      and choose Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by Sharath Srinivasa replied on August 10, 2015 and check if it helps.

SOLVED: Windows 10 makes beeping sounds while using the keyboard.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Beeping noises

1. Windows 10 Beeping noises - Similar Threads - Beeping noises

2. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  3. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  4. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  5. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  6. RealtekR Audio making a loud beeping noise from right-hand side speaker

RealtekR Audio making a loud beeping noise from right-hand side speaker: Hello,I have a hp spectre x360, randomly when I plugged in a headphone jack an incredibly loud beeping noise has begun intermittently coming out of the right speaker on the underside of the laptop. I removed the headphone jack and the noise remains. It seems almost random yet...
  7. RealtekR Audio making a loud beeping noise from right-hand side speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RealtekR Audio making a loud beeping noise from right-hand side speaker: Hello,I have a hp spectre x360, randomly when I plugged in a headphone jack an incredibly loud beeping noise has begun intermittently coming out of the right speaker on the underside of the laptop. I removed the headphone jack and the noise remains. It seems almost random yet...
  8. Experiencing a background beep noise with double bleep about every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing a background beep noise with double bleep about every 10 seconds: I'm quite suddenly experiencing a background noise similar to the beeping you hear when connecting hardware - a double bleep about every 10 seconds. it told me that the usb i connected is unrecognized and to connect it again but nothing is happening. im not sure if it's...
  9. Experiencing a background beep noise with double bleep about every 10 seconds

Experiencing a background beep noise with double bleep about every 10 seconds: I'm quite suddenly experiencing a background noise similar to the beeping you hear when connecting hardware - a double bleep about every 10 seconds. it told me that the usb i connected is unrecognized and to connect it again but nothing is happening. im not sure if it's...
  10. Screen freezes and beeping noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes and beeping noises: Lately I've been having this error; my screen would freeze or slow down for about 10-20 seconds, and afterwards a number of beeps would play between 2-5, no consistency between them. After that the PC would continue working as usual, but this has been happening to me on a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can I stop this computer from making bleeping noises while not in use

2. what to do if windows 10 makes beeping noises?

3. what to do if windows 10 makes beeping noises