Windows 10: windows 10 before login pictures

Discus and support windows 10 before login pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to disable the auto loaded pictures that appear before login.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by msggsm2, Nov 16, 2019.

1. msggsm2 Win User

windows 10 before login pictures

How to disable the auto loaded pictures that appear before login.

:)

msggsm2, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Auto login and pictures at login

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Though you have enabled auto login and there is no lock screen, you should still be able to see the user account picture on the Welcome screen and the same picture (set as user account picture) can be set as the login page background.

To set the custom picture as the login screen background, please follow the steps given below.

• Go to Settings->Personalization->Lock screen.
    • Click on the dropdown list under Background and select
      Picture.
    • Click on the Browse button under
      Choose your picture
    • Browse to the location where the picture is saved and select the desired picture.
    • Similarly, to set the same image as the user account picture, open the Settings app.
    • Go to Accounts->Your info->Browse for one.
    • Browse to the location where the image is saved and select it to set it as the user account picture.

Since you’re on the Enterprise edition of Windows 10, we do have a dedicated support forum for Enterprise versions of Windows, Windows servers and systems which are part of any domain or corporate environment. I suggest to post your query in Microsoft
    TechNet forums for further help and information about
    this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 16, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 before login pictures - Similar Threads - before login pictures

2. Blue screen before login Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen before login Windows 10: Hi again, this question must have been asked a few times! When I turn on my Lenovo laptop, the Lenovo logo appears, then there is about a 20 second delay for the login page just a blue screen. It's not a big problem but I just wondered if or how I could speed things up! I...
  3. Windows 10 screen problem before login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 screen problem before login: I have one problem with my Asus Windows 10 laptop every time I turn it on, a black screen appears, then a blue screen appears a black screen lasts about 1-2 minutes while a blue screen lasts 10 seconds, it all happens before the screen for login. My laptop has all the latest...
  4. Windows 10 screen problem before login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screen problem before login: I have one problem with my Asus Windows 10 laptop every time I turn it on, a black screen appears, then a blue screen appears a black screen lasts about 1-2 minutes while a blue screen lasts 10 seconds, it all happens before the screen for login. My laptop has all the latest...
  5. Windows 10 black screen before login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen before login.: Before any system processes start, Windows 10 gives me a black screen. Connecting another monitor does not work, enabling secure boot does not work and unplugging all usb devices also did not work. I have tried using safe mode but the screen goes black. System restore through...
  6. No picture after Windows 10 login?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No picture after Windows 10 login?: Hello I have already installed Windows 10 twice on my Asus laptop and all updates etc. When I disconnect the power cable afterwards, the screen stays black. As soon as I plug the cable in, the picture is back. During a restart, the picture is still there until shortly...
  7. Login on Windows 10 Pictures

Login on Windows 10 Pictures: Hello there, I am trying to login into my laptop with pictures, but after a few fails it completely stoped to appear as an option, prompting instead the local device password, which I am not sure I had even assigned one. Thus when I try to input said password it replays...
  8. Windows 10 picture login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 picture login: I'm having difficulty reverting back to picture login. I have been using picture login for the last four years and yesterday my daughter changed the login option from the login screen to typing the password. I have no idea what my typed password is and now cannot revert back...
  9. Three Login Screens Before Login - Windows 10 Enterprise

Three Login Screens Before Login - Windows 10 Enterprise: Good afternoon all, I'm hoping you all can help me with an issue that I can't quite figure out. I'm the IT for a very small office network. We have two domain controllers and use Active Directory for accounts. All of our computers are Windows 10 Enterprise. Our domain...
  10. picture on windows 10 login screen

picture on windows 10 login screen: Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing? Where does it come from? How can I select the best picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-windows-10-login-screen/0672f366-ecf5-40b8-8440-5bef9099131b