Windows 10: Windows 10 behaves oddly

Discus and support Windows 10 behaves oddly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am on the latest build. And suddenly its started behaving strangely. Keyboard doesn't works properly, tried changing keyboard and tried on screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/akshayprabha, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 behaves oddly

I am on the latest build. And suddenly its started behaving strangely. Keyboard doesn't works properly, tried changing keyboard and tried on screen keyboard but not working. It thought it could be a malware found some suspicious apps deleted them but still probelm not solved. Rested windows and still there is problem.

submitted by /u/akshayprabha
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/akshayprabha, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Explorer Behaving oddly

Hi Alexander,

There may be an issue with your current user profile that is why you're experiencing the issue. Just to clarify, were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue? We suggest that you create a new user account for us to know if the
    issue will also occur while using a new profile. To create a new account, follow these steps:

• Right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt window, type net user [username] /add, and then press
      Enter.
    • In the command prompt window again, type net localgroup administrators
      [username] /add
      , and then press Enter.
    • Sign out to your current user account, and then sign in to the new account.
    • Check if the issue will occur on the new account.

We'll be waiting for the result.

Argel Obm, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Window PhotoViewer behaves oddly under Windows 10

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Please be informed that the images viewed through the slide show from the Windows Photo Viewer may be shown in the alphabetical order and it is by design.

If you want to view the images as per the order that you have set then, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the image which you want to view.
    • Select Open with option.
    • Click on the Photo Gallery.
    • You can click on the next to slide the images.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 behaves oddly

Explorer Behaving oddly

Your current user profile may have accumulated a large amount of Temporary files and Thumbnails that is why your files are not appearing properly in File Explorer. We suggest that you clear the Temporary files and Thumbnails using the
    Disk Cleanup program. To know how to use Disk Cleanup, follow the steps
    here.

Let us know the outcome after deleting the Temporary files and Thumbnails.

Argel Obm, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 behaves oddly

1. Windows 10 behaves oddly - Similar Threads - behaves oddly

2. My touchpad buttons are behaving oddly -- they only click/select, but literally nothing else.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad buttons are behaving oddly -- they only click/select, but literally nothing else.: I got a new laptop recently It runs on the Windows 11 operating system, and essentially the touchpad buttons behave weirdly. Left-clicking and right-clicking both do the exact same thing -- they just click. I can open and close tabs, select/open apps, etc, however, the...
  3. My touchpad buttons are behaving oddly -- they only click/select, but literally nothing else.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad buttons are behaving oddly -- they only click/select, but literally nothing else.: I got a new laptop recently It runs on the Windows 11 operating system, and essentially the touchpad buttons behave weirdly. Left-clicking and right-clicking both do the exact same thing -- they just click. I can open and close tabs, select/open apps, etc, however, the...
  4. MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.: MY MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 IS BEHAVING ODD. WHEN I GO INTO AN AIRCAFT COCKPIT, THE ENTIRE VIEW IS SPINNING ANTI CLOCK WISE AND CAN'T SEEM TO STOP IT. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?...
  5. MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.: MY MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 IS BEHAVING ODD. WHEN I GO INTO AN AIRCAFT COCKPIT, THE ENTIRE VIEW IS SPINNING ANTI CLOCK WISE AND CAN'T SEEM TO STOP IT. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?...
  6. HP Laptop, Win10, keyboard behaving very oddly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop, Win10, keyboard behaving very oddly: Hi, A while ago my friend spilt some wine on his laptop keyboard. Bang & Olufsen Envy, with Windows 10. Since then he's had a very odd problem with it: In most cases it will ONLY type vowels and these vowels are all accented. If he opens an internet browser types...
  7. Windows behaving oddly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows behaving oddly: Hi My PC froze while playing a game and after restart the windows 10 has been acting weird. First it takes long to login and the screen goes from black to back and windows keeps reopening file manager. And now when that is over when I click the startup button or the search...
  8. Windows Defender behaving oddly...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender behaving oddly...: Hi. Several manual attempts to run Defender in Windows 10 Pro on a Dell 7280 (RAM 16g and SSD at 65% capacity) resulted in only 15 files being scanned using both Quick and Full scan modes. Windows, Defender and all updates appear to be current. Defender was set for...
  9. After update in windows 10 my keyboard behaves oddly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After update in windows 10 my keyboard behaves oddly: What happens is: 1. When I hit the Ctrl + letter, now I need to release and press Ctrl again to make it work. Before it I could just hold Ctrl and press the button - it worked fine. 2. I created a combination "AltGr + k" 10 years ago and it prints backslash. Always worked...
  10. Fast Start and shutdown behaving a little oddly.

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Start and shutdown behaving a little oddly.: I have 'Fast Start' enabled in power options. It is ticked as being on. That said it is only fair to say that I deliberately did have it turned off while initially clean installing and setting up FCU a couple of weeks ago. So... a few days ago I turned it back on and...