Windows 10: Windows 10 behaving weird during system boot process

Discus and support Windows 10 behaving weird during system boot process in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When the PC is turned on during boot process the screen splits into two parts and shows up blurriness .[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manoj Pallapothu, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 behaving weird during system boot process

When the PC is turned on during boot process the screen splits into two parts and shows up blurriness . Windows 10 behaving weird during system boot process c7112044-76b7-49bd-96cd-76836b35b75d?upload=true.png

:)

Manoj Pallapothu, Nov 17, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 17, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 Boot process

The best explanation I have read is this link on Quora, it explains each step of the boot process in detail. While it does not list all
    the files executed - this would be not be the same on different systems, it does give an in depth explanation

Another thing you might like to look up is the difference in booting a BIOS based system as opposed to a UEFI based system -

Click HERE
    for a good article

DaveM121, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 behaving weird during system boot process

My system behaves , weird.

My system behaves , weird. (HDD LED always 100% lit, no real activity)

For some reason when i started general zh with contra mod , without CD in , didn't run and had no error , but anyways i went to get the CD in the next room ...

the game locked and don't wants to get in , i tried other games and are working

I just installed new catalyst 10.9 a few hours ago , and just set the cooling to 35% just as it was going in to the game.

One thing is , HDD LED is always on. !!! i have ejected the cd , did everything possible , STUPID UPDATES from windows basically screwd up a lot of things including Asus Xonar D1 audio driver malfunction so it thankfully worked when i reinstalled them (2 channel audio had no any effects/settings working , weird , really)

For some reason Malwarebytes

Oh and ... happen to . .. well . lol . now i remember .... ... bittor virus probably , ahh ... happens rarely but still sometimes i get a freaking bodyslam , one screwed up half my PC , half exe. Imagine everything on your desktop , and half of it "the ... is not a valid win32 program". but this is not happening now

2 reboots already , didn't work , just now uninstalled the quiestionable thing.

HDD activity LED is still on, I have like , did everything , and found 2 things from the stupid windows updates , windows search was enabled for some reason , and system protection (VSS

The last reboot was weird , it stopped and waited with bios type sign but i had a cd in and the boot is on cd so it may got waiting on this, i thought it destroyed my boot.

Here's a screen i got , not sure , but it's the SYSTEM that's always doing something.

RuskiSnajper, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 behaving weird during system boot process

1. Windows 10 behaving weird during system boot process - Similar Threads - behaving weird during

2. Keyboard behaves weirdly but only during a file transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard behaves weirdly but only during a file transfer: My keyboard behaves very strangely - input lag+ keystrokes will seemingly repeat at random, as if a key got stuck and pressed down for several seconds - but it only does this as far as I can tell when I'm doing data transfers between drives. I swapped out for a different...
  3. Keyboard behaves weirdly but only during a file transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard behaves weirdly but only during a file transfer: My keyboard behaves very strangely - input lag+ keystrokes will seemingly repeat at random, as if a key got stuck and pressed down for several seconds - but it only does this as far as I can tell when I'm doing data transfers between drives. I swapped out for a different...
  4. Keyboard Keys behaving weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Keys behaving weird: Windows key = volume downUp key= brightness lowSpace = enter Backspace = tab+backspace"W" not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-behaving-weird/bb793a97-9597-4b1b-a352-a92c89c7dea8
  5. Laptop behaving kinda weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop behaving kinda weird: Hello everyone.So i've been Experiencing this problem since the past like couple of days i was using my laptop and all of a sudden i got UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Bsod then the laptop restarted but it was really really slowed down and after i opened something it just froze...
  6. Weird secure system process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird secure system process: Hi, so I was recently getting high memory usage and I was trying to figure out why. I was able to resolve it but I noticed this process called "Secure System" I tried to find more about it but I only got results for Windows 10 Enterprise. I took a look at it with process...
  7. Windows is behaving weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is behaving weird: So I have encountered a strange problem in my windows 10 pc. When I turn on my pc, I am unable to type numbers either through the numeric keypad or the numbers at the top. When I press the number keys on topwithout pressing shift key it types symbols and not numbers....
  8. Badly behaving system process.

Badly behaving system process.: [ATTACH]Ok, so i don't know what happened, but I happened to stumble upon this process in task manager a few weeks ago. I don't exactly know what it is, but it is taking up a BUNCH of resources and increases in memory usage at a rate of around 0.2 mb per second. This pc is...
  9. Windows 10 behaving extremely weird

Windows 10 behaving extremely weird: Hi there, I'll keep this tale of woes as short as I can. I was given a Sony Vaio VPCEB1S1E with windows 10 on it. I did not do the install, but from looking at the bottom of it it has a sticker on it for windows 7 with a user licence number. So that would lead me to believe...
  10. Programs flashing and behaving weird.

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs flashing and behaving weird.: Hello all, recently programs on my computer - both games and programs like the disc cleaner, flash weirdly and act strange. I really don't know how best to describe it but basically some parts of a programs window will flash, and the icon on my taskbar will disappear and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my cursor is not responsding and is falshing on a different part of the screeen