Windows 10: windows 10 being fazed out

Discus and support windows 10 being fazed out in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I see that windows 10 is being fazed out will there be a replacement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidwhitehouse1, Jan 24, 2019.

1. windows 10 being fazed out

I see that windows 10 is being fazed out will there be a replacement

:)

davidwhitehouse1, Jan 24, 2019

2. windows 10 being fazed out

I see that windows 10 is being fazed out will there be a replacement

davidwhitehouse1, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 being fazed out

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 being fazed out

1. windows 10 being fazed out - Similar Threads - being fazed

2. System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?: So i just recently cloned my ssd to another one and now there is a system drive labeled as F in my file explore and i get denied acess to it. I have tried to use diskpart to remove the letter but it only does is temporaily beacause as soon as i restart my computer its back to...
  3. System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?: So i just recently cloned my ssd to another one and now there is a system drive labeled as F in my file explore and i get denied acess to it. I have tried to use diskpart to remove the letter but it only does is temporaily beacause as soon as i restart my computer its back to...
  4. System Drive is being labeled in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?: Newest windows was download via update two days ago, now this is happening. And yes, I checked and my "public" choice is still my chosen selected network. My VPN is listed with the active private network, and the usual network 2 is listed for the public network I prefer...
  6. How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?

How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?: Newest windows was download via update two days ago, now this is happening. And yes, I checked and my "public" choice is still my chosen selected network. My VPN is listed with the active private network, and the usual network 2 is listed for the public network I prefer...
  7. Why are all my Revit files not showing in Windows Search despite being ticked on in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all my Revit files not showing in Windows Search despite being ticked on in my...: All my Revit files doesn't appear on Windows Search results. I checked and it is ticked on in Indexing Options. I tried to remove it among the included file types and added it back again, still nothing happens. I also tried to rebuild and trouble shoot the index but it...
  8. Why are all my Revit files not showing in Windows Search despite being ticked on in my...

Why are all my Revit files not showing in Windows Search despite being ticked on in my...: All my Revit files doesn't appear on Windows Search results. I checked and it is ticked on in Indexing Options. I tried to remove it among the included file types and added it back again, still nothing happens. I also tried to rebuild and trouble shoot the index but it...
  9. About stopabit being in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About stopabit being in my computer: When my friend came over and he loged in to his account on my pc the extentions lit up i preivously asked another person to help me they said use autoruns which did show me that stopabit was in my system after i saw that i deleted it when i did i left it for a few days my pc...
  10. About stopabit being in my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About stopabit being in my computer: When my friend came over and he loged in to his account on my pc the extentions lit up i preivously asked another person to help me they said use autoruns which did show me that stopabit was in my system after i saw that i deleted it when i did i left it for a few days my pc...