Windows 10: Windows 10 being full of bugs.

Discus and support Windows 10 being full of bugs. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello people of the internet,So as usual, Windows 10 is bad and good sometimes. Having constant bugs. When booting Windows up, the logging-in screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TFMEDIA, Sep 12, 2021.

1. TFMEDIA Win User

Windows 10 being full of bugs.

Hello people of the internet,So as usual, Windows 10 is bad and good sometimes. Having constant bugs. When booting Windows up, the logging-in screen freezes, after pressing the power button, it goes into Windows but no taskbar or background show up, the background starts flashing and then Windows shuts down. After restarting, the Windows Start Menu buttons somehow stopped working, can't open apps, can't right click on stuff or do anything else with the icons on Windows. Not even Windows + R and typing something doesn't work. Then restarting Windows again, and oh guess what. The menu buttons st

:)

TFMEDIA, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Windows 10 being full of bugs.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 being full of bugs.

1. Windows 10 being full of bugs. - Similar Threads - being full bugs

2. Windows 11 full of bugs, rollback to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 full of bugs, rollback to Windows 10: Don’t you just love it when Microsoft cleverly forces you to upgrade to Windows 11 and then there are all kinds of issues with it? Windows 11 freezes, apps in Windows 11 don’t perform how they’re supposed to, Windows 11 doesn’t remember settings, etc, etc. Even now, I have...
  3. Windows 11 full of bugs, rollback to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 full of bugs, rollback to Windows 10: Don’t you just love it when Microsoft cleverly forces you to upgrade to Windows 11 and then there are all kinds of issues with it? Windows 11 freezes, apps in Windows 11 don’t perform how they’re supposed to, Windows 11 doesn’t remember settings, etc, etc. Even now, I have...
  4. Bug in full screen on Windows 11.

Bug in full screen on Windows 11.: Hello Everyone!When I put windows explorer in full screen on one of my monitors it takes up a part of the other. This only occurs in this build22563.1. In the previous one it didn't happen.Cleyderson....
  5. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  6. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  7. full screen bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen bug: hi guys, basicaly, idk why, but whenever i press the left button on program that runs in full screen, it says like for 0,5 second that the program stop responding, and its ok because if i run it on compatibility mode and bordless stops, but there are some games that only give...
  8. Windows 10 Full of Bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Full of Bugs: I have a Gateway NE56R laptop which came with Windows 8.1 64 bits with every system device working their best. When I upgraded to Windows 10, majority of important device drivers like Sound, usb port, card reader slot and Touchpad ceased working. I have tried all Windows...
  9. Disk 100% full bug in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk 100% full bug in Windows 10: So, when is Microsoft going to fix this or bring out a new version of Windows 10 or higher? It would even be less irritating if there was a proper acknowledgement from Microsoft that this is a genuine issue. I've tried all the tatty solutions that are plastered all over...
  10. Bug Full Screen win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Full Screen win 10: Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...