Windows 10: Windows 10 being trash

Discus and support Windows 10 being trash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been having issues with my internet connection. My system has internet, but the system reports to me that I have no internet connection. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dankdoodle, May 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 being trash

I have been having issues with my internet connection. My system has internet, but the system reports to me that I have no internet connection. I can use every app but spotify which is a problem. Win10 sends a reply to spotify saying I have no wifi, causing spotify to go offline even though I have an internet connection. My CPU and GPU have also been crapping out for no apparent reason, though that isn't the biggest of my problems, I CAN'T LISTEN TO MUSIC. Spotify has aids and discord servers are running out of bandwidth so I cannot just use a music bot such as rhythm. A fix for this issue would be ideal, but alternatives will be accepted.

:)

dankdoodle, May 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 being trash

Delta6326, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 being trash

1. Windows 10 being trash - Similar Threads - being trash

2. Tip to Being Organised & Uncluttered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tip to Being Organised & Uncluttered: You: How do I have my desktop and taskbar organised & uncluttered?Me: Use multiple desktops and have NO desktop icons Hint: Can have different apps, Edge windows and pinned things in each one Cheers,Drew...
  3. Tip to Being Organised & Uncluttered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tip to Being Organised & Uncluttered: You: How do I have my desktop and taskbar organised & uncluttered?Me: Use multiple desktops and have NO desktop icons Hint: Can have different apps, Edge windows and pinned things in each one Cheers,Drew...
  4. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  5. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  6. Windows 11, File explorer - How do I go back to being able to type multiple letters of a...

Windows 11, File explorer - How do I go back to being able to type multiple letters of a...: I've seen several other closed posts about this but haven't found one with a solution. Yesterday, my PC updated to windows 11 in the middle of my work day despite having active hours set for 'do not restart', and repeatedly having selected the stay on windows 10 option. I...
  7. does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?: so there is tons of .class file in my trash bin so can i delete it . and if i do will it cause any problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-system-file-works-whlie-still-being-in-trash/43c7b8a4-b57a-4d0f-a24a-e41d9be4f339
  8. does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?

does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?: so there is tons of .class file in my trash bin so can i delete it . and if i do will it cause any problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-system-file-works-whlie-still-being-in-trash/43c7b8a4-b57a-4d0f-a24a-e41d9be4f339
  9. does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Firefox being trash as usual

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox being trash as usual: All of sudden I cant open firefox, im getting the message "firefox is already running but is not responding, the old process must be closed to open a new window" The problem is that process will not end, theres 3 tasks of firefox open for some reason and 2 will end but one...