Windows 10: Windows 10 BIOS virtualization settings

Discus and support Windows 10 BIOS virtualization settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to search around the topic of windows 10 BIOS virtualization settings and wanted to know what are the default settings for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KP90_415, Feb 12, 2020.

1. KP90_415 Win User

Windows 10 BIOS virtualization settings

Hello, I've been trying to search around the topic of windows 10 BIOS virtualization settings and wanted to know what are the default settings for this being disabled or enabled on the different versions Pro, Enterprise, Home, Education ?

:)

KP90_415, Feb 12, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 BIOS virtualization settings

Blue Screen error after I enable Virtualization in BIOS

Hi,

We appreciate the details provided in your post. There are cases wherein some settings on your virtual machines needs to be tweaked and at most cases, like what you've performed modify your hardware settings such as your
    BIOS. We also noticed that what you're using for your computer is a
    Windows 10 Enterprise thus, we would like to know more information to get you to the correct troubleshooting or the right channel to properly address your concern:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you experiencing issues with your Windows without using your virtual machine?
    • Have you made any hardware changes to your computer aside from installing your virtual machine?
    • Are you getting errors when using other desktop apps or modern apps on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode for us to isolate
    the issue and see if there would be a need in reverting back the changes you've made on your
    BIOS.

Please don't hesitate to get back to us so we can assist you further.

Janeane Cru, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BIOS virtualization settings

1. Windows 10 BIOS virtualization settings - Similar Threads - BIOS virtualization settings

2. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 10....BIOS settings

10....BIOS settings: how do i enable virtulation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/10bios-settings/8dd823a9-2d88-492b-9b43-a6ce994959c1
  6. virtualization is enabled in bios/uefi but not in windows

virtualization is enabled in bios/uefi but not in windows: Hi I'm trying to use the new WSL2 in windows 10 update 2004. Unfortunately I cannot install any linux distro or hyper-v because windows thinks my cpu does not support virtualization. Intel virtualization is enabled in bios/uefi. system specs: x299 board with intel...
  7. Windows 10 - BIOS Setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - BIOS Setting: I have Dell Inspiron 7559, which I upgraded by adding Samsung 860 SSD M.2 of 500GB. The SSD was successfully installed and activated in the system. I am looking to achieve 2 things: 1. Freshly install Win 10 (OS) on SSD and make it bootable. 2. Format the old HDD and use it...
  8. Virtualization enabled in BIOS but not in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtualization enabled in BIOS but not in Windows 10 ?: Hello Im trying to use Nox player emulator, but its very slow because the Virtualization off, I enabled it on Bios, and I disabled Hyper-V, but when I check in the Task Manger (in Performance) I found it is disabled ! Any help ! 135799
  9. Windows 10 BIOS Settings

Windows 10 BIOS Settings: I am on a win 10 acer aspire one and when I try access f2 startup settings to get to bios, it asks me for my current password. I put it in and it rejects it and says it is incorrect. I need to access this so I can enable uefi settings so I can increase my dedicated video ram....
  10. Enable virtualization in bios :/

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Enable virtualization in bios :/: Used this tool, Download Microsoft® Hardware-Assisted Virtualization Detection Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center No go VMware said the same thing boo-hoo anyone have instruction to enable in bios ? Spec's are added, Cheers. 2935