Windows 10: Windows 10 bios

Discus and support Windows 10 bios in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my laptop in bios I'm unable to set usb boot option anyone can help me to get out of this [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Androloveresso, May 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 bios

On my laptop in bios I'm unable to set usb boot option anyone can help me to get out of this

Windows 10 bios 481cac6d-36cd-479c-b6f1-daf5b4b6b82b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Androloveresso, May 27, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 bios

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 bios

1. Windows 10 bios - Similar Threads - bios

2. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  3. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  4. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows fails to activate after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  6. windows fails to activate after bios update

windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  7. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  8. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  9. How do I reset my bios password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my bios password: How do I reset my bios password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-bios-password/5336ee54-5d72-48b5-9164-b9cb98e53586
  10. How do I reset my bios password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my bios password: How do I reset my bios password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-bios-password/9d199c1f-601f-432f-bc0a-39d5a3e1661a