Windows 10: Windows 10 BIOS

Discus and support Windows 10 BIOS in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have been trying for the past hour to get into the BIOS on my Windows 10 Enterprise PC (it is custom built and uses an MSI motherboard with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AC_3333001, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BIOS

I have been trying for the past hour to get into the BIOS on my Windows 10 Enterprise PC (it is custom built and uses an MSI motherboard with the shortcut key to enter BIOS being F11) however for whatever reason, windows disables the keyboard until windows itself stars to load. Is there anyway to make it not due that so that I can actually get into the BIOS? I have already tried using the command prompt (shutdown.exe /r /p) and using shift restart to get into the troubleshooting and then advanced options but the UEFI Firmware Settings never shows up as an option for me. Is there any other way to access BIOS besides what I have already tried? Thank you and sorry if I posted this with the wrong topic I just didn't know what topic this is considered.

:)

AC_3333001, Jun 8, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 BIOS

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BIOS

1. Windows 10 BIOS - Similar Threads - BIOS

2. My BIOS auto updated, could Windows do that?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My BIOS auto updated, could Windows do that?: Hi all, I'm a bit concerned that my PC might have some malicious software installed on it. Last night as I tuned on my laptop, that I saw was my motherboard menu saying that it is updating my BIOS. The update completed and then Windows started normally. After all these...
  3. Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility: Hi all - I have a Windows 10 PC running an ASUS Sabertooth X-99 motherboard. I left it exporting a large video file from Adobe Premiere Pro for a few days; when I got back, it was stuck on the UEFI BIOS Utility motherboard screen. I tried turning it off and on a few times, to...
  4. Can i invert the fn key behavior of microsoft designer bluetooth (no bios option)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i invert the fn key behavior of microsoft designer bluetooth (no bios option): I'm a web developer and i occasionally need to press F5 to refresh web pages and i don't want to press the fn key to the "on" state. Is there a way to invert the current fn key behavior ? This is a desktop computer, so no BIOS invert fn key option. Also there's no...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 64Bit - VT not enabled but it's in BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit - VT not enabled but it's in BIOS: Greetings, A. It looks like Windows 10 Pro latest updates broke VT - Virtual Technology in Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.175], running 1903. B. Before I go further explaining my issues, this did NOT happened in 1809 version of Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. I have Dell XPS...
  6. BIOS password used for winlogon auto login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BIOS password used for winlogon auto login: I have heard that it is somehow possible to pass the BIOS hardware boot password on to Windows and have winlogon auto login a user based on the password obtained from BIOS. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished? I'm speculating that BIOS may leave credentials in EFI...
  7. Unknown BIOS error causing BIOS resets.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown BIOS error causing BIOS resets.: I am not sure which forum to post this problem so hope a mod can move it if needed. Not experienced in these matters and do not wish to brick my PC. When I start up the PC the BIOS starts and then the screen shows to Enter F1 to enter setup. The BOIS shows as notify on fault...
  8. Unable to update to Windows 1903 build version and issues with BIOS while trying to update.

Unable to update to Windows 1903 build version and issues with BIOS while trying to update.: After endless problems with windows update on my 1 year old asus laptup, i decided to give myself a treat last month because it was my birthday: It was the best present i could of given myself: I decided to not allow it to update at all in may so that i could use my computer...
  9. CD Drive detected in BIOS but not File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD Drive detected in BIOS but not File Explorer: OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen a badge a message that says its going to scan and user password noit workin this after microsoft win 10 updates Brand new thre days old laptop up dates and then same happens locked out of machine? Have to wipe...
  10. Windows update decided to install an older version of my bios and wrecked the battery...

Windows update decided to install an older version of my bios and wrecked the battery...: After endless problems with windows update on my 1 year old asus laptup, i decided to give myself a treat last month because it was my birthday: It was the best present i could of given myself: I decided to not allow it to update at all in may so that i could use my computer...