Windows 10: Windows 10 black bar bug

Discus and support Windows 10 black bar bug in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem about a few weeks that appear several times. when I'm using Chrome / Acrobat Reader or another apps the menu bar of the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kfir1200, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Kfir1200 Win User

Windows 10 black bar bug

Hello,

I have a problem about a few weeks that appear several times.

when I'm using Chrome / Acrobat Reader or another apps the menu bar of the app disappear and i saw a black bar instead and when I'm clicking on it its like I'm clicking on the desktop.

I will attach a picture my windows is in Hebrew Language:

Windows 10 black bar bug 6f5d0966-298d-4142-9370-02401466522a?upload=true.png

Windows 10 black bar bug 5db56267-506f-44b6-9e75-80ca2ea322e2?upload=true.png

It also happens to other people and the only thing that we have in common is the motherboard : H310M-D

Please assist me.

:)

Kfir1200, Feb 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Black Background?

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps on how to troubleshoot black screen problems. Check on the links provided below:

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 black bar bug

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 black bar bug

1. Windows 10 black bar bug - Similar Threads - black bar bug

2. Title Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Title Bar Bug: I had just upgraded to Windows 11 not 30 minutes ago, and I am already having this visual issue with my title bar. This only appears to be happening in Windows Explorer. I have tried restarting Explorer with task manager, restarting my computer, to no avail. My computer is a...
  3. bugged task bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bugged task bar: Hi, I recently noticed that my task bar stops working in certain conditions, ex:I normally boot up my computer.I log into my account everything's normalI switch to my another account: the task bar stops working: Only 3 icons appear: the windows logo, the search icon and the...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar Bug

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Bar Bug: My windows is on latest update,This whit bars are showing in the search bar of windows 10,and when i hover it ,it gets disappear and then after few mins or something it came up again, it's not causing me anything but but it's ruining my windows 10 look...any help will be...
  5. search bar bug

in Cortana
    search bar bug: i am having a bug in search bar, as soon as i open any other window or start my laptop y search bar goes smaller and look like this :any solution for this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-bug/b6104e7d-b101-4291-acef-b3fe07935f7e
  6. windows search bar bug

in Cortana
    windows search bar bug: I updates the windows after freshly dowloading windows and also updates the apps to new versions as well but some how my windows search bar shows the old version of app and my start menu shows the new version please help me with this...
  7. Windows 10 search bar bug!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 search bar bug!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/prodTheTagRapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0u4r4/windows_10_search_bar_bug/
  8. Game Bar Bug

Game Bar Bug: I have been having a issue with the Xbox Game Bar after installing the 1909 update. Every time I enter the Game Bar to invite friends to voice chat or check the time and I return to a game for some reason Windows think I am holding the Windows Key down on the keyboard, so...
  9. Black bar bug on 2560x1440 display

Black bar bug on 2560x1440 display: [ATTACH] Hello, lately I've been having screen issue on 2560x1440 display. I'm using 2 display setup, both displays with different resolution (FullHD and QHD). Sometimes, when I drag&drop a window from FullHD to QHD, black bar appears on top part of the window. The black...
  10. Windows 10 Task Bar Search Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Task Bar Search Bug: Windows 10 taskbar search does not work. The normal search, when you open up file explorer works perfectly. I am connected to the internet. I do not use Cortana. I have not registered the E-mail for Cortana. I have tried searching multiple files. It just doesn't work. I'm not...