Windows 10: Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

Discus and support Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/heydudehappy420, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot windows from the m.2 ssd. I've been spending hours googling it, but can't find any fix.

submitted by /u/heydudehappy420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/heydudehappy420, Feb 18, 2020
  2. 1947model Win User

My laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background.

Original title: Trying to download Windows 10

It's been 6 hours. All I have on my laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background

how do I get out of this

1947model, Feb 18, 2020
  3. LindaS81 Win User
    Windows 10 Black Screen Cursor Spinning Blue Circle

Read other suggestions but to no avail. What I have done so far. Ran Dell repair and recovery and clicked restart. Got Dell screen white circle dots and then went back to black screen white cursor and blue spinning circle. Frozen in that state. Cannot get
    passed with any of the keys to Task Manager, etc. Is it time for a professional?

Dell 15z

Windows 10 failure occurred Jan 27 2016 maybe after a critical update

LindaS81, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003

Hello.

My computer doesnt boot. I get forever spinning white dots with black screen just right after MSI logo.

I have 2 windows seperate drives. I had problems in past when this drive couldn't boot. If I remember correctly, 2-3 times I got it to boot by using some of DISM commands, it had similair problem. Dism and sfc scannow fixed it.

But Now any command I use gets to error or crashes. I suspect that disk is in active state or something. Because from second windows drive the broken Nvme samsung evo drive is showing NTFS only and i cannot access it.

But I can access broken disk from any rescue enviroment. The disk is new and tested and it is fine. Files are not damaged.

I tried to provide a bit of debug information. And what I tried. Please let me know if you need anything more.

Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle. [​IMG]

melody lady, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

1. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle. - Similar Threads - black loading screen

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  6. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  7. Windows 10 Black Screen Spinning White Dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Black Screen Spinning White Dots: Hello, I turned on my pc today to find that windows would get stuck on a black screen with spinning white circles endlessly. I have tried using my windows installation media to do startup repair, system restore, and I checked the ssd with chkdsk /r in command prompt. None of...
  8. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle: Hello. My Windows 10 have stopped going past the load screen and instead freezes on the dots spinning in a circle. What I have tried so far is 1 In safe mode - disabling all auto start up programs 2 Reinstalling windows twice 3 Disconnecting all USB such as keyboard and...
  9. white circling dots on blue and black screen

white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  10. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dotted circle spinning agyer windows installation