Windows 10: Windows 10 Black screen after reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 Black screen after reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting a black screen after rebooting windows. I did a blind login and I can hear the notifications and my windows logging into my profile. From... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raveensrk, May 14, 2017.

1. Raveensrk Win User

Windows 10 Black screen after reboot

I am getting a black screen after rebooting windows. I did a blind login and I can hear the notifications and my windows logging into my profile. From there in out its just a black screen with the mouse pointer. Need help asap. My laptop is asus r558u windows 10 creators update.
    Windows 10 Black screen after reboot [​IMG]

Windows 10 Black screen after reboot [​IMG]
    Thanks.

:)

Raveensrk, May 14, 2017
  2. cb_Largo Win User

Windows 10 upgrade was working, but after refresh has just black screen with pointer. can't log in

after Windows 10 refresh and update, rebooted to black screen with mouse pointer. No login screen. No desktop

cb_Largo, May 14, 2017
  3. RuthyLara Win User
    Endless blinking cycle

After installing Windows 10, it rebooted and began blinking between a black screen and the desktop screen. I have tried rebooting and task manager. It will not respond. How can I fix this?

RuthyLara, May 14, 2017
  4. jl2509 Win User

jl2509, May 14, 2017
  5. Raveensrk Win User
    Raveensrk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Black screen after reboot - Similar Threads - Black screen reboot

2. Windows 10 reboots to black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 reboots to black screen: I am having this issue since the start , whenever I reboot my computer , windows logo appears and after that a black screen. It does not happen when I start my laptop , just happens when I restart it. I usually fix the issue by closing the laptop lid and opening again. Can...
  3. Black screen after reboot into safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after reboot into safe mode: Whilst preparing to upgrade my motherboard, CPU, RAM and GPU, I decided to put my PC into safe mode before uninstalling my old GPU drivers switching from nVidia to AMD, didn't want to risk any conflicts. Went into config and selected reboot in safe mode, and clicked restart...
  4. Black screen and infinite reboot loop after the latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen and infinite reboot loop after the latest Windows Update: After the latest Windows Update I get a black screen. There is no splash logo or anything - the screen is completely black at all times. When powered on the computer starts up, then I can hear after 17 seconds (I timed it) that it reboots, and the process repeats endlessly....
  5. Black screen on reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen on reboot: I worked normally on my PC this morning, then turned it off during the 1 hour train ride to work, where I tried to turn it on again. The Only responde I got was a Black screen requesting a password. I have tried every option I can think of, to no result. Can anyone help?...
  6. Bizarre-Black Screen After Reboot-nothing changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Bizarre-Black Screen After Reboot-nothing changed: Specs 3770k 16 GB ram gtx 960 16226 i have been running build with no issues i was using it tonight. Just rebooted it and get black login screen after the Bootup Nothing changed on my configuration I tried the control P to get cursor and type in password. Cursor...
  7. Windows Crashes to Black Screen and Reboots Randomly.

Windows Crashes to Black Screen and Reboots Randomly.: Hi guys, I'm experiencing a strange problem on my secondary desktop (the crappy Alienware). Randomly, the machine restarts within a mere 5 minutes of it running. It also restarts just sitting on the login screen, so it doesn't only happen when someone is logged in. It,...
  8. Reboots after logo then black screen

Reboots after logo then black screen: My basic specs: CPU - 5960X MOBO: ASUS Rampage V Extreme GPU: GTX 980 I turn my computer on, see the BIOS just fine, it shows the Windows 10 logo, then a black screen. If I move my mouse around, I see the cursor. After nearly 30 seconds (i'm guessing), my computer...
  9. Installation black screen on reboot, no cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation black screen on reboot, no cursor: Upgrading from windows 7 to 10, started install at around 10:30am and left it....around 2:30pm it started the large circle with the % in the centre, and again left it for another hour or so and came back to a black screen, no cursor or anything. I waited until about 7:30...
  10. Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen: My computer is stuck at a black screen after installing an Luna theme and using Classic Shell. Any help please and thank you. 4867