Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen after signing in

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen after signing in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After sighning in my pc goes black screen. I tried using task manager and run explorer.exe but i doesn't work.although after waiting 11 hours or more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hackerjsimon., Feb 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 black screen after signing in

After sighning in my pc goes black screen. I tried using task manager and run explorer.exe but i doesn't work.although after waiting 11 hours or more it loads in most of the stuff,but still lags upon clicking anything.

:)

hackerjsimon., Feb 23, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Black screen with mouse cursor after sign-in on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you have issues in accessing the device with black screen after log-in screen on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display adapter drivers on Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the steps in the below Microsoft article about resolving the issues with black screen before and after sign-in and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot black screen problems

As you facing black screen issues after Sign-in, click on Black screen and signed in to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 23, 2019
  4. BabYBuTcH Win User

Windows 10 black screen after signing in

Black screen with mouse cursor after sign-in on Windows 10

I have followed the steps to uninstall graphics driver, but I have two – Intel and NVIDIA. Which one am I supposed to uninstall?

BabYBuTcH, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 black screen after signing in

1. Windows 10 black screen after signing in - Similar Threads - black screen signing

2. After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen: Basically the title. I have tried this twice now, the first time a few months ago. I updated and everything was fine, I can see the sign in screen. I type in my pin and I am greeted by a black screen and can't see anything except the cursor. So I tried various fixes found on...
  3. After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen: Basically the title. I have tried this twice now, the first time a few months ago. I updated and everything was fine, I can see the sign in screen. I type in my pin and I am greeted by a black screen and can't see anything except the cursor. So I tried various fixes found on...
  4. After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows black screen with cursor after sign in: Windows shows blank screen after sign in. Even tried to start in safe mode too but still shows blank screen and not able see task manager after CTRL+ALT+DEL...
  6. Windows black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows black screen with cursor after sign in: Windows shows blank screen after sign in. Even tried to start in safe mode too but still shows blank screen and not able see task manager after CTRL+ALT+DEL...
  7. Black screen after signing in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after signing in: I found some things online to possibly fix the problem but I can't try them yet so I'm wondering if I can get confirmed help from people who have had this problem before because this has never happened to me. Picture Thanks submitted by /u/SnooMacarons6339 [link]...
  8. Black screen after signing in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after signing in: I was trying to sign in to windows after an update but after 10 seconds it just gives me a black screen. I've tried refreshing the screen, I cant open task manager even after doing ctrl + alt + del, and I've tries launching in safe mode but it just makes my sign-in screen...
  9. Windows 10 random Black Screen after sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 random Black Screen after sign in: Hello everyone. I have search though a few websites and I cannot find any solution to my problem. Anyway, what I think is that maybe my motherboard or hardware have problems. Before doing anything to the hardware, any advice or solutions that I can try? My black screen...
  10. Black Screen after signing in

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after signing in: My laptop recently undergone an update and it did not finish completely. During the update, my screen turned black and there was a box which says "Personalized Settings". I decided to turn off my computer and when i signed back in, it brought me to a black screen (with...