Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black...

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. You have to spend time doing automatic repair. However, from time to time, when you turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sign-in, Dec 9, 2022.

1. sign-in Win User

Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black...

Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. You have to spend time doing automatic repair. However, from time to time, when you turn off your computer, the option to update comes back again. If you select the update option by mistake, you'll have black screen and have to spend time doing automatic repair. It is quite frustrating. Is there any way for Windows 10 21H2 to upgrade to 22H2 without black screen problem?

:)

sign-in, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2022
  4. Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black...

Windows 10 black screen after upgrade

Hi Shridhar,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Black screen issue. I will certainly help you.

There can be many reasons for booting to a black screen. These screens may appear with or without the mouse pointer.
    The main causes observed are:

• Problems with the driver for your display adapter

• The video output is being sent to an unexpected port
    I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the suggestions provided by Sharath Srinivasa and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

Redirecting

Keep us posted with the status of the black screen issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black...

1. Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black... - Similar Threads - black screen upgrade

2. Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black...: Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. You have to spend time doing automatic repair. However, from time to time, when you turn off your computer, the option to update comes back again. If you select the update option by mistake, you'll have black screen and...
  3. Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. Is there any way to avoid black...: Windows 10 black screen after upgrade from 21H2 to 22H2. You have to spend time doing automatic repair. However, from time to time, when you turn off your computer, the option to update comes back again. If you select the update option by mistake, you'll have black screen and...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade black screen

Windows 10 upgrade black screen: I was upgrading my laptop to the latest windows 10 version. When I clicked upgrade and restart button from start menu my laptop turned off and instead of showing some percentages of upgrade it turned black and showed nothing since. But laptop itself was still working except...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade- Black screen

Windows 10 upgrade- Black screen: Good Morning.. While upgrading windows 10 black screen appears, my system configuration is corei3 intel hd graphics 3000, 2 gb ram, what shall I do, black screen continues. How should I proceed further? Help me to come out this problem. I start upgrading only after the...
  6. after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen

after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen: HI After I upgradewindows 10 from version 1909 to version 2004 OS19041.264 take to long to login,and the is a black screen,i foece to shotdown siveral times my laptop until was able to boot and login why this is hapen? some sing wrong with the new version of windows 10/...
  7. black screen after upgrading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after upgrading: hi i had a very old 32 bit system which was running windows 7 and working great,but the idea dawned on me to upgrade to windows 10 for the security updates so i ran the setup like so: i downloaded the media creation tool followed the instructions and pressed on the option...
  8. How to prevent screen from going black after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to prevent screen from going black after Windows 10 upgrade: I have a windows 7 computer and after upgrading my computer on Jan 13th I have been staring at a black screen with no mouse cursor. I called and spoke to a Microsoft tech support on Saturday 15th. The tech support person told me that its possibly a display driver issue. He...
  9. Win10 upgrade from 7... black screen after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 upgrade from 7... black screen after login: I upgraded my desktop computer from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 and everything seemed to be working. I was able to work on the computer without problem for the rest of the day (hours). But the next day when I restarted the computer I got a black screen with flashing...
  10. Black screen with cursor after upgrade from 7 ultimate to 10

Black screen with cursor after upgrade from 7 ultimate to 10: I upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10. It seemed to install okay and asked me to log on and select setup preferences, which I did. I left it alone to finish setup and it went to sleep. Now I only get a black screen with an active cursor. I've tried multiple hard...