Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen and stuttering

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen and stuttering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, would really appreciate help. My computer just shut down and when it restarted the screen is just black and stuttering. Everything is black except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/idan234, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 black screen and stuttering

Hey, would really appreciate help. My computer just shut down and when it restarted the screen is just black and stuttering. Everything is black except the lower bar that stutters. I can get to task managar, but when I try to enter in safe mode I get "unknown hard error".

Would really really appreciate help, my country is in lockdown and I can't currently even take it to a computer lab.

submitted by /u/idan234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/idan234, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 19, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 black screen and stuttering

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 black screen and stuttering

1. Windows 10 black screen and stuttering - Similar Threads - black screen stuttering

2. Windows 10 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 black screen: Hello whenever i click the power button to tuen my laptop on it just goes to a black screen for a couple of seconds then turns off. I cant go in safe mode or do anythin on it...
  3. Windows 10 black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 black screen: Hello whenever i click the power button to tuen my laptop on it just goes to a black screen for a couple of seconds then turns off. I cant go in safe mode or do anythin on it...
  4. Windows 10 black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen: My computer goes to black screen before windows loads. I can't even sign in because the screen goes black before windows loads. I think a virus did this. I believe I downloaded a corrupted app. The virus took on as administrator. How...
  5. Stuttering Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering Screen in Windows 10: Good Morning, I would like question regarding my problematic laptop. My brother gave me his laptop. The laptop had a broken lcd but the cursor and the screen was moving smoothly. But after like 30 minutes, the cursor was lagging and so is the screen. I tried fixing it by...
  6. Black screen Windows 10

Black screen Windows 10: Hey so i have a new install windows 10 and sometimes when the PC is off and turn it on it will stuck in Black screen until i force a shutdown and start again and after that it will work is there a way to remove this black screen ?...
  7. Windows 10 Black Screen

Windows 10 Black Screen: I'm running windows 10 on a Dell all in one computer. If I don't log on for more than a couple of days when I do I get a black screen for a long time. My remedy has been to unplug the power cord and restart. That seems to work. Any idea what's going on?...
  8. Repeated Stuttering (Visual, and Auditory), black screens, and driver incompatibility?

Repeated Stuttering (Visual, and Auditory), black screens, and driver incompatibility?: Specs: i5 6600K 1070 Asus GTX 16Gb Ram DDR4 AsRock B150M-HDV Hi, please any help you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated. I have had huge issues with my pc when i decided to upgrade my gpu and cpu. Tried two different gpus (the latest one is definitely...
  9. Black screen windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen windows 10: Last night my laptop screen went black. When I restarted the Lenovo sign showed up but after that nothing. I attached an external monitor and it was working fine. Today I restored to a date when laptop was working fine and the screen is now working. I am assuming that a...
  10. windows 10 black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 black screen: I have an hp envy laptop. I should have known better but download the free windows 10 app. Everything was fine for a few weeks but then the black screen started. I have tried the reload and yes I downloaded it from the Microsoft web site to get a clean copy. I have done this...