Windows 10: Windows 10 Black Screen and trying to reinstall windows

Discus and support Windows 10 Black Screen and trying to reinstall windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, ive been having issues with my Cyberpower computer. My computer has been fine up until a few weeks ago, When I attempted to turn it on but was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kat9309, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Kat9309 Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen and trying to reinstall windows

Hello, ive been having issues with my Cyberpower computer. My computer has been fine up until a few weeks ago, When I attempted to turn it on but was met with only a black screen and my mouse which I could still move. I tried a couple of youtube tutorials to try to get a reaction such as Alt + ctrl+ delete but nothing showed up. I tried downloading windows 10 again into a flashdrive from my laptop and it worked except theres many files missing such as visual c++ and word etc. And it seems like i just installed another operating system instead of fixing the one with a black screen cause it always asks which operating system i want to use. Is there anyone i can fix it so i can only have one with all the correct files? If i have to delete everything thats fine i just want it all to work again.

:)

Kat9309, Apr 5, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Black Screen and trying to reinstall windows

Marivel Man, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Black Screen and trying to reinstall windows

1. Windows 10 Black Screen and trying to reinstall windows - Similar Threads - Black Screen trying

2. Window 11 reinstall black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 reinstall black screen: I selected to delete everything and reinstall, then go into black screen for 24 hours.Nothing show up.Restarted. Blackscreen forever. Cannot get into dos or bios system.Is there anyway to fix it ? F2,F10. Control alt delete . Black screen...
  3. Window 11 reinstall black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 reinstall black screen: I selected to delete everything and reinstall, then go into black screen for 24 hours.Nothing show up.Restarted. Blackscreen forever. Cannot get into dos or bios system.Is there anyway to fix it ? F2,F10. Control alt delete . Black screen...
  4. Black screen and crashes on windows 10, tried reinnstalling Windows and still black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and crashes on windows 10, tried reinnstalling Windows and still black screen.: About a week ago I upgraded my GPU on my Windows 10 computer. The computer was functioning well after the upgrade. After about a week my pc started to suddenly switch off without a closing- or blue screen. It doesn't matter if I'm playing a game, browsing on the internet, or...
  5. Black screen after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after windows reinstall: I just factory reset my pc, and selected driver reinstall because my pc had a screen problem, but the screen turned back onand the screen was fine as usual when it was preparing to install, then it went to the Lenovo logo etc and installed. I came back a few hours later and...
  6. Black screen after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows reinstall: I just factory reset my pc, and selected driver reinstall because my pc had a screen problem, but the screen turned back onand the screen was fine as usual when it was preparing to install, then it went to the Lenovo logo etc and installed. I came back a few hours later and...
  7. Black screen after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Black screen with cursor while reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor while reinstalling windows 10: For some background, my PC was running unusually slow until it got to the point where it would stay stuck on the loading screen for a longer time then it should. I remember running powershell and it found there were corrupted files. I couldn't get rid of them normally (before...
  9. Trying to reinstall Windows and a black screen appears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reinstall Windows and a black screen appears: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 here in which I wanted to try Linux on, so I formatted the disk which had an Windows install and installed the Linux distribution. After trying that version for a while, I downloaded back the W10 Media Creation Tool, made a bootable USB and...
  10. Black screen from trying to reinstall windows from USB?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen from trying to reinstall windows from USB?: So, i have been trying to reinstall windows from a USB because my computer just randomly stopped booting up windows and while trying to get into safe mode it would say "Automatic repair" then send me to a black screen. So while booting from usb it sends me to a windows logo...