Windows 10: windows 10 black screen and white squares

Discus and support windows 10 black screen and white squares in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started up my computer and it crashed after the login in screen. since then i havent been able to get it to load windows correctly. i was once able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShaunPoulton, Aug 24, 2020.

1. windows 10 black screen and white squares

I started up my computer and it crashed after the login in screen. since then i havent been able to get it to load windows correctly. i was once able to load into a screen that gave me diagnostics options but that was unable to help. it then restarted to a black screen with flashing white squares. windows support was useless and i havent been able to fix the issue

:)

ShaunPoulton, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Thales Win User

Small white square on screen

I have recently noticed a small white square on the bottom right of my laptop screen. I have absolutely no idea what that is or how to take it off. Here is a print screen.

windows 10 black screen and white squares [​IMG]

This little white square is not on the top of everything on the screen. If, say, I click on the notifications button, we do not see the square

windows 10 black screen and white squares 5sSNP.jpg

Any idea of what that is? Or how to get rid of it?

If it is relevant, on the tray I have:

• CCleaner
    • Acer Care Center
    • GeForce 920M
    • Avast
    • NVidia GeForce Experience
    • Avast SecureLine
    • Drive File Stream

My computer is an Acer Aspire E15 with Windows 10, 64 bits.

Thales, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Black screen with white flashing squares

My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone
    look at it. It is a HP 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5-8265U/1 TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10). I’ve attached a picture.
    windows 10 black screen and white squares 9fd368b0-8bbe-4b7b-92b0-f1398028055e?upload=true.jpg

Xplosion0w0, Aug 24, 2020
  4. windows 10 black screen and white squares

White square on lock screen

Hi, I have a minor problem that I'd like to be fixed. Whenever I put my laptop to sleep for a long time by closing the lid, then opening the lid to wake it up. I get this big white distorted square as my mouse cursor and it goes away when I drag up the
    picture screen when you wake up a windows 10 computer, to type in my password to get into my account. What can I do to rid of that white square?

Richard J. Martinez, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 black screen and white squares

1. windows 10 black screen and white squares - Similar Threads - black screen white

2. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  3. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  4. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen and/or black square desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and/or black square desktop icons: Computer crashed. New computer with two monitors Windows 11 Pro began exhibiting black screen and tech was unable to resolve issue. They sent a replacement, which is also being replaced for another reason, however just two weeks in, both black screen and black squares around...
  6. Black screen and/or black square desktop icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and/or black square desktop icons: Computer crashed. New computer with two monitors Windows 11 Pro began exhibiting black screen and tech was unable to resolve issue. They sent a replacement, which is also being replaced for another reason, however just two weeks in, both black screen and black squares around...
  7. Black squares on login screen Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black squares on login screen Windows 10: Hello, I have a strange behaviour on lock screen in windows 10, during the login, when I'm entering the password. At every character that I insert from keybord, appears a black rectangle on the center of the screen. I appears for 1-2 seconds, nothing of important, because I...
  8. A black square at the corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A black square at the corner of the screen: [ATTACH] It shows and disappears all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-square-at-the-corner-of-the-screen/13571b51-7306-4e96-ab11-b413ea67d04a
  9. Black screen with white flashing squares

Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...
  10. My pc freezes and my screen goes black with white squares

My pc freezes and my screen goes black with white squares: Hi, im having issues with my pc, white squares show up on my screen and then my pc freezes. I can also see them appear on my screen at the choose on OS screen. I dont have any screen shots and the squares appear on my secondary screen. I tried system restore but that did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot