Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen boot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen boot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Computer suddenly restarted and now it is in a loop where the most I will see is spinning dots and "preparing automatic repair". I can not even get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rob_850, May 28, 2020.

1. Rob_850 Win User

Windows 10 black screen boot loop

My Computer suddenly restarted and now it is in a loop where the most I will see is spinning dots and "preparing automatic repair". I can not even get the computer to boot from recovery media unless I choose the wrong mode and I get "Error: Legacy Boot of UEFI Media. How do I fix this? The computer was working fine and then restarted without warning while I was playing a game.

:)

Rob_850, May 28, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 28, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 black screen boot loop

Anthony Gal, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 black screen boot loop

1. Windows 10 black screen boot loop - Similar Threads - black screen boot

2. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  3. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  4. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lenovo Boot loop, Bios Black Screen, Wont boot to windows either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Boot loop, Bios Black Screen, Wont boot to windows either: I have tried doing everything I can think of. I got it to reset once, then after it start doing this. The novo button doesn't work either. Just keeps looping through the lenovo logo. When I try to use f2,f8, or f12 it just shows a black screen. I'm thinking this is hardware...
  6. Windows won’t boot, black screen with cursor or boot loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t boot, black screen with cursor or boot loop.: I turned on my computer just fine this morning, had to download an update for my keyboard, and so I had to restart it. When I restarted it, instead of going to the start menu it started saying fixing drives, and it got stuck on 100% for 10 minutes so I restarted it again and...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.

Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.: my computer has been loading an hour now. and i've power offed this pc for 6 times now. and im still stuck in this screen. black screen with a loading circle. and i haven't gone pass the sign in screen. help would be very appreciated. also my pc was running before this...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen forever ( no boot loop )

Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen forever ( no boot loop ): [IMG]Hello, While im starting my computer i just face a black acreen but norhing else, no bios or anything. I dont think i have any problems with my monitor since i checked its cabals and its functionality and saw that there was not any problems with it. I also asked...
  9. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen: I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting...
  10. Boot loop and black startup screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop and black startup screen: Hello I am trying to reinstall win. 10 on my lenovo thinkpad e540. I first tried with creation tool on a 8 gb usb pin that didn't work. Everytime I reached 60% an error message popped up saying it couldn't recognize something. I then made a recovery key on my usb pin...