Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 BLACK SCREEN ERROR

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 BLACK SCREEN ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello So i came home from school and started my pc(desktop) up as usual, but when the windows logo came up it said repairing the c drive and i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mìk€¥, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Mìk€¥ Win User

WINDOWS 10 BLACK SCREEN ERROR

Hello

So i came home from school and started my pc(desktop) up as usual, but when the windows logo came up it said repairing the c drive and i dont remember schedueling a repair or update. I recently factory reseted my pc about a few days priar to this error. No malware was detected before i last shut down. I now have the black screen before the login screen even appears but when i move my mouse the cursor then shows. I have watched videos on how to solve the problem. I cant do any shortcuts or go into safe mode no matter how many times i click the shortcut keys(fully functional keyboard). I have tried as well plugging my cable from my graphics card to my motherboards intergrated graphics slot which doesnt work either.

Please can i get some professional help.

:)

Mìk€¥, Oct 10, 2018

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 10 BLACK SCREEN ERROR - Similar Threads - BLACK SCREEN ERROR

2. Black screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen error: I am having a black screen error the display is not visible nor the cursor is seen just when the laptop starts and audio is heard not even the manufacturer logo when the laptop starts is visible ctrl + alt + delete is not working even continuous power on shut down is not...
  3. Windows 10 black screen error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 black screen error: My windows 7 laptop has been updated to windows 10 .When starting on my laptop it showed that your device ran into a problem,and it automatically fixed it but , after the windows logo appeared it shows a black screen and the cursor alone.I have tried many ways but it didn't...
  4. Windows 10 black screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 black screen error: My windows 7 laptop has been updated to windows 10 .When starting on my laptop it showed that your device ran into a problem,and it automatically fixed it but , after the windows logo appeared it shows a black screen and the cursor alone.I have tried many ways but it didn't...
  5. Windows 10 black screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Black screen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen error: First i had a windows 7 but i updated it using tool to windows 10 suddenly there was a disk checking and now when i start my system after entering the password i can see only a cursor on a Black screen please reply i tried it to solve using task manager but when i open the...
  7. Black screen error

Black screen error: First i had a windows 7 but i updated it using tool to windows 10 suddenly there was a disk checking and now when i start my system after entering the password i can see only a cursor on a Black screen please reply i tried it to solve using task manager but when i open the...
  8. Black screen error

9. Windows Black screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black screen error: Hey, I recently came across problem , which i discovered today , actually there are two problems happening, they might be related .. the first problem is : When i restart windows , and after login , there is a Black screen with only mouse cursor. I read solutions , and...
  10. Black screen error in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen error in Windows 10?: Just can't figure this out! Not every time, but sporadically my Windows 10 install will lock on a black screen with moving cursor after login, after putting in my password. Only way out is a hard reset. I have no idea how to fix this, and I've tried a few things. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 v1809 blackscreen