Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen on lock screen

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen on lock screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday, i looked on the internet about how to change ur windows font,i found one but u use notepad,after u do that,u need to restart ur pc,after i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by youssefbelhayania, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 black screen on lock screen

Yesterday, i looked on the internet about how to change ur windows font,i found one but u use notepad,after u do that,u need to restart ur pc,after i did that ,i only saw the lockscreen and when i try to get in its a blackscreen for 3 seconds then it goes back to the lock screen, next day, its still the same, please help me

:)

youssefbelhayania, Mar 25, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 25, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Windows 10 black screen on lock screen

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 black screen on lock screen

1. Windows 10 black screen on lock screen - Similar Threads - black screen lock

2. No login screen after lock screen black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No login screen after lock screen black screen: I booted up my PC today and the wallpaper has changed to a blank background, when you hit a key to try and go to the login screen it just puts you onto a black screen that never loads, before putting you back on the lock screen.Rebooted pc a few times and from the socket too...
  3. No login screen after lock screen black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No login screen after lock screen black screen: I booted up my PC today and the wallpaper has changed to a blank background, when you hit a key to try and go to the login screen it just puts you onto a black screen that never loads, before putting you back on the lock screen.Rebooted pc a few times and from the socket too...
  4. Black screen after lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after lock screen: I have been running Windows 10 from the beginning. I have the latest update 1803 on my PC x64.I switch on my PC. I get the lock screen where I put in my pin number, it goes blue with "wait a minute" then goes black. I can get the task manager using ctrl-alt-delete. Sometimes...
  5. Black screen after lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after lock screen: I have been running Windows 10 from the beginning. I have the latest update 1803 on my PC x64.I switch on my PC. I get the lock screen where I put in my pin number, it goes blue with "wait a minute" then goes black. I can get the task manager using ctrl-alt-delete. Sometimes...
  6. Black screen after lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black screen after lock screen

Black screen after lock screen: I have been running Windows 10 from the beginning. I have the latest update 1909 on my PC x64. I switch on my PC. I get the lock screen where I put in my pin number, it goes blue with "wait a minute" then goes black. I can get the task manager using ctrl-alt-delete....
  8. Black screen after lock screen

Black screen after lock screen: Turn on computer and the lock screen appears random photos with trivia. Any mouse click brings up a black screen with the mouse pointer, nothing else displayed. The mouse pointer moves with the mouse, but the login screen never appears. Tried ctrl-alt-del and...
  9. Lock up and black screen

Lock up and black screen: Just got a new computer . AMD 9 3900x with a Nvidia 2070 super , 16 gig ram DDR4 . after about 4 hours of run time , the system will lock up and black screen . Nothing I do will clear but a hard boot . updated all device drivers . Startup is at bare minimum with Nvidia and...
  10. screen saver goes to black screen and locks

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen saver goes to black screen and locks: I am having a problem setting a screen saver on my new Windows 10. When setting a screen saver and selecting "Preview" or setting a screen saver and having it go to it at the appropriate time limit, the screen saver displays properly. However, when hitting a key or mouse...