Windows 10: windows 10 black screen problem

Discus and support windows 10 black screen problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sir my windows 10 pc is black screen and bad image problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by King Of Darknessa.k.a, Apr 3, 2020.

1. windows 10 black screen problem

sir my windows 10 pc is black screen and bad image problem

:)

King Of Darknessa.k.a, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Apr 3, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 3, 2020
  4. windows 10 black screen problem

Marivel Man, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 black screen problem

1. windows 10 black screen problem - Similar Threads - black screen problem

2. Black Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen Problem: Hello! For a past few days, i have a problem with my windows. Everytime i start it up it will show a black screen with cursor.The apps are still working even thought i need to use Task manager to open some apps. The Screen sometimes manage to show up. But only for a few...
  3. Black screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen problem: Why my laptop suddenly black screen after log in?it's just happened today because I reinstalled device output..can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-problem/4e9cf7f5-73d2-4dc2-88cc-76eb498cfa72
  4. WINDOWS 10 BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WINDOWS 10 BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM: HI THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 USERWhen i turn on my pc and and when I put the password after it comes black screen please please please helpFrom- shresth gupta To- microsoft my pc specificationsLenovo ideapad slim 38gb ram1TB storage...
  5. Windows 10 black screen problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen problem: Hi, to make it short after installing windows 10 all is fine but as soon as i hook it up to the internet and windows does it's thing of downloading and installing optional features my pc black screens and hangs then i have to force reset. After that windows freezes on...
  6. Windows 10 black screen problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen problem: Hello guys, I know there are so many different types of black screen problem but I can't find a solution to mine. When I start and then click my user but when I enter the user black screen appeared, and I wait 3/4 mins on a black screen then my desktop appears and works as it...
  7. Black Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Black Screen Problem: I was using google chrome to access my facebook page and kept having problems with black screen and flickering off and on. I switched to MS Edge and started having same issue. Is there a way to eliminate this?...
  8. Black screen problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black screen problem: Guys please i need your help after install Intel drivers my screen goes black i only hear sound when i randomly press any key here is my laptop graphics spec http://speccy.piriform.com/results/e...hPaUcUlax00U8J only i cant change the resolution cos it is grey out...
  9. Black Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen Problem: Hello. I recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 a few weeks ago. Everything was going fine until I began encountering the random black screens. The screen will randomly go black (it stays on, the screen will just be black). The only way to get it back is the push the...
  10. Windows 10 black screen on startup problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen on startup problem: Hello I'm writing this from my mobile and have some difficulty searching the forum for my issue. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a toshiba satellite c660 laptop (this pre dates Windows 10 officially supported equipment). I have an SSD which...