Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen, white dots

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen, white dots in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 pc, I recently had some sort of hard drive issue which my computer told me to restart to solve the issue. I did and it did the C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theoneandonlycatman0, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 black screen, white dots

I have a Windows 10 pc, I recently had some sort of hard drive issue which my computer told me to restart to solve the issue. I did and it did the C drive fix prompt, but once it finished it went right to the entire black screen with the spinning white dots. I tried unplugging my usb's but nothing works. I looked it up and suggested I go into safe mode but that didn't load up it just brought me back to the black screen with the white dots. Anyone with any idea I'm open for them.

submitted by /u/theoneandonlycatman0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theoneandonlycatman0, Feb 14, 2020

2. Windows won't start (White dots then black screen)

Hi,

Seeing a black screen with spinning dots would mean that some updates are trying to finalize. However, if those updates fail, a well-known reason could be a third-party antivirus that can cause issues in downloading/installing necessary updates for your
    computer.

For the meantime, we suggest going through this link
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    that would guide you in possibly resolving the issue. Upon clicking the option I see a black screen with spinning dots, You would be shown some steps. You can pause on unplugging unnecessary USB equipment
    and don't proceed with a clean install. That would be necessary for a later time if the steps that we will give won't help.

We suggest checking this link
    How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 10 ISO file
    . That article created by Andre Da Costa will guide you in repairing broken operating system files while preserving personal files, settings, and installed applications.

Do get back to us with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Jomel_Santos, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Windows Anniversary Update Black Screen with White Loading Dots

I followed both steps. And fourth time successful. I installed Set point. And removed my keyboard/mouse dongle during the restarts. And no sign of the black screen with white dots. So I have the new version now, thank you, for the advice.

DarrenDeighton, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 black screen, white dots

Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003

Hello.

My computer doesnt boot. I get forever spinning white dots with black screen just right after MSI logo.

I have 2 windows seperate drives. I had problems in past when this drive couldn't boot. If I remember correctly, 2-3 times I got it to boot by using some of DISM commands, it had similair problem. Dism and sfc scannow fixed it.

But Now any command I use gets to error or crashes. I suspect that disk is in active state or something. Because from second windows drive the broken Nvme samsung evo drive is showing NTFS only and i cannot access it.

But I can access broken disk from any rescue enviroment. The disk is new and tested and it is fine. Files are not damaged.

I tried to provide a bit of debug information. And what I tried. Please let me know if you need anything more.

Windows 10 black screen, white dots [​IMG]

melody lady, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 black screen, white dots

1. Windows 10 black screen, white dots - Similar Threads - black screen white

2. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  3. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  4. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White dot on Screen: I do not know when it started but it was just today i noticed. There is this white dot on my screen that doesn't leave even when i reboot my laptop. It stays in one position and doesn't flash on and off again. It doesn't really bother me per se but I would like to know if...
  5. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  6. White Dots on top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Dots on top of screen: I have a brand new ASUS Zenbook. After the most recent windows update there are white dots on the top of my display when I have a window, like my web browser, open. The dots are get better or worse depending on where the window is dragged worse toward the corner. I do not...
  7. Windows 10 Black Screen Spinning White Dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Black Screen Spinning White Dots: Hello, I turned on my pc today to find that windows would get stuck on a black screen with spinning white circles endlessly. I have tried using my windows installation media to do startup repair, system restore, and I checked the ssd with chkdsk /r in command prompt. None of...
  8. Tiny white dot on screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny white dot on screen?: Hi, Last night, I was playing video games when I saw a weird white dot on the right corner of my screen. This morning I took a closer look and saw that it has the same colors as the background of whatever application I'm using. If I screenshot my desktop, you can not see...
  9. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.: After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot...
  10. white circling dots on blue and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows turning white cicrles

2. windows boot white dots

3. white dots turning after windows 10 logo problem

4. How to fix pc white dot at the corner no display,
  5. white dots on windows boot screen,
  6. windows 10 white spinning dots,
  7. windows 10 update black screen dpts,
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 white pixels,
  9. windoes 10 background not loading black eith white dots,
  10. boot windows installation black screen white dots