Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen with cursor before login

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen with cursor before login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I start my personal computer as soon as it shows up the logo of windows the appears black screen with cursor. I try a lot ways to solve it but nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Μιχάλης Μιχαήλ, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Μιχάλης Μιχαήλ Win User

Windows 10 black screen with cursor before login

I start my personal computer as soon as it shows up the logo of windows the appears black screen with cursor. I try a lot ways to solve it but nothing. With CTRL+ALT+DELETE or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC but nothing. I also try start up in safe mode but black screen with cursor also appears. I dont know what to do please help me and sory for my bad english.

:)

Μιχάλης Μιχαήλ, Sep 8, 2018
  2. sasikumar4395 Win User

Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Cyril Robinson AzariahJ Win User
    Black screen with cursor after Windows 10 update

Cyril Robinson AzariahJ, Sep 8, 2018
  4. EGStein Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen with cursor before login

So yesterday I just installed the Windows 10 update with no issues. But when I booted up my computer it is black screen with a cursor and there was no login screen. Please help!!!!!

EGStein, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 black screen with cursor before login - Similar Threads - black screen cursor

2. Black screen with cursor before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with cursor before login screen: Hello. I've got a problem with Windows 10 Pro 1803. *sarc It show only cursor on black screen with blinking busy blue cricle and hdd led. I tried to solve minor problems by doing in place upgrade but after that it won't show login screen. I have working Win10 on another...
  3. Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  4. Windows 10 Black Screen Just Before Login Screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Black Screen Just Before Login Screen.: Hi guys, I'm running a new and clean install of windows 10 pro on a desktop computer (Acer Aspire AX1301 X64) which previously ran Windows 7 Ultimate.Occasionally when I boot up, the screen will go black and seems that the keyboard is disengaged when this happens. The...
  5. Black screen no cursor or login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no cursor or login: My Samsung laptop is technically switched on in the sense that it has power, however when I switch it on there is no login screen, no screen with the samsung logo, and no cursor. No matter how many buttons I press or how often I switch it on and off, it remains the same -...
  6. Black Screen + Cursor at Login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen + Cursor at Login: Greetings all, I had a critical update take place today and when I login now I get a black screen with only a cursor on my main PC. I am unable to revert using the usual options available (system restore, startup repair, etc.) as all are failing. Has anyone else got nuked...
  7. Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen before login screen: The black screen occurs before login screen. It happens randomly. I have to move the mouse (haven't tried pressing keyboard) and it will show the login screen and windows will continue normally. On my device driver it shows only 1 display adapter that is NVIDIA GTX 970. My...
  8. Windows 10 Black screen after login with cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Black screen after login with cursor: I'm not too sure what to do. I can get into task manager but using explorer.exe doesn't do anything. Anyone know how to fix this? 11247
  9. Black screen on boot before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on boot before login screen: Laptop: ​Gigabyte U2442 The issue is pretty much as stated in the title "​Black screen on boot before login screen". I've booted into safe mode and changed the startup up to diagnostic boot and it gets further. When in diagnostic mode it actually gets to the login...
  10. Windows 10 black screen -before- login screen problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen -before- login screen problem.: I upgraded a desktop computer from Windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10 and there seems to be an annoying black screen issue which happens before the login screen. After the Windows loading logo, the screen stays black for about 60-80 seconds (and all I can see is the mouse...