Windows 10: Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

Discus and support Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As the title says - after I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar. This problems still exists even in safe mode i had to uninstall quality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABDULFARHAAN, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

As the title says - after I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar.
    This problems still exists even in safe mode
    i had to uninstall quality update in order to get the system running
    i don't know what the issue is. Also it says nvidia drivers not found
    i have nvidia drivers installed and updated.
    Thank You in advance
    Also i did try safe mode with and without networking still same flashes in safe mode.

:)

ABDULFARHAAN, Mar 31, 2020
  2. DBisht Win User

Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

After I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar and cursor with loading icon. I am not able to click anywhere and not able to access task manager. I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and selected task manager but nothing
    happened. And same black screen and a flashing taskbar showing on screen.. It seems like explorer. Exe keep on crashing but i dont have any clue how to get rid of it.. After log in i am not able to do anything... Please help me out with this problem.. Thanks
    in advance

DBisht, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

As the title says - after I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar.

This problems still exists even in safe mode

i had to uninstall quality update in order to get the system running

i don't know what the issue is. Also it says nvvidia drivers not found

i have nvidia drivers installed and updated.

Thank You in advance

ABDULFARHAAN, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Ed Turvey Win User

Black screen and flashing taskbar

Has anyone come up with a resolution for this problem.

Black screen and flashing taskbar.

Ed Turvey, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login - Similar Threads - black screen flashing

2. Black screen with flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with flashing taskbar: I just did a factory reset on my laptop because it was getting slow. I chose the option to delete all my files and to download windows from the cloud. Now whenever I try to login, there’s just a black screen with a flashing taskbar. I tried to do a safe start but the issue...
  3. Black screen with flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with flashing taskbar: I just did a factory reset on my laptop because it was getting slow. I chose the option to delete all my files and to download windows from the cloud. Now whenever I try to login, there’s just a black screen with a flashing taskbar. I tried to do a safe start but the issue...
  4. Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows goes to black screen and flashing taskbar after login. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ihatepigmen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdhefy/windows_goes_to_black_screen_and_flashing_taskbar/
  5. Black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and flashing taskbar: I have tried to see if anyone else had the same problem but the solutions dont work. I tried to open in safe mode but I cant even do it from the log in screen. I can access the start up menu but I dont know what to do from there....
  6. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login: As the title says - after I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar. This problems still exists even in safe mode i had to uninstall quality update in order to get the system running i don't know what the issue is. Also it says nvvidia drivers not found i have...
  7. Black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and flashing taskbar: I have this as soon as I login to the laptop ( Windows 10) Does anyone knows a fix for it? submitted by /u/AntDoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e16twj/black_screen_and_flashing_taskbar/
  8. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login: After I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar and cursor with loading icon. I am not able to click anywhere and not able to access task manager. I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and selected task manager but nothing happened. And same black screen and a flashing taskbar...
  9. Black screen flash after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen flash after login: Hey guys Something new... I cleaned installed... At login screen I put my password push enter ..it loads...then a black screen for about 2 secs then my desktop.... I restore to a previous image and it doesn't happen ...what could cause that 135361
  10. Black screen and flashing taskbar

Black screen and flashing taskbar: Has anyone come up with a resolution for this problem. Black screen and flashing taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/black-screen-and-flashing-taskbar/700d6721-ed67-4ce2-8d77-4beb0935a596