Windows 10: Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satellite E45w-C400X and when I try to boot into windows it shows safe mode in all the corners and sometimes i have a mouse cursor. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RileyE Spence, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode

I have a Toshiba Satellite E45w-C400X and when I try to boot into windows it shows safe mode in all the corners and sometimes i have a mouse cursor. I cannot access windows recovery mode or the BIOS.

:)

RileyE Spence, Dec 2, 2018

2. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Andi_2323 Win User
    Black Screen even in Safe Mode on Windows 10.

Original Title: Black Screen even in Safe Mode

We have Windows 10 installed on a Dell Laptop for months with only minor issues. All of a sudden it now only shows the black screen before Login. All the suggested fixes in other Posts don't help, even booting into safe mode only shows the black screen with
    mouse Cursor.

I wonder if there is a way to remove the graphics Driver when in the repair mode command line?

Andi_2323, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Mergho Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode

A black screen with the mouse cursor

I tried to press F8 frequently during the start up to enter the safe mode with cmd, but seems that windows ignores my pressings. i made a bootable flash drive and wrote a command to enter the safe mode. but when it enters the windows, i can hear that welcoming tone of the windows, see a black screen with the mouse cursor and the loading circle beneath it. is there any way i can overcome this?

-I also tried repair & system restore via bootable win 10 usb

Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode [​IMG]

Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode [​IMG]

Mergho, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode

1. Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Black Screen Mouse

2. Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  3. Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  4. Black screen in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen in safe mode.: Hello everyone, I tried to reset my PC thru the settings, and I got the message 'The ProfSvc service failed to sign-in/User profile cannot be loaded' when I tried to log in to my PC after the reset. Then I tried to boot it into safe mode, but I got a black screen. After that,...
  5. Black Screen On Startup No Cursor No Hotkeys No Safe Mode

Black Screen On Startup No Cursor No Hotkeys No Safe Mode: Yes, black screen in safe mode too. Yesterday randomly pc restarted and had black screen. I didn't sleep yet to fix problem. Things do not work* any auto repair* sfc / dism both finds no error* any startup modes including safe mode / with without network or cmd* start with...
  6. Black screen on safe mode windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen on safe mode windows 10: My computer was having constant errors whenever i tried to open any application, saying something about mapping and user IDs. I looked it up, and some people were saying that i needed to go into safe mode to fix it. I couldn’t go into the Windows settings app, so I tried...
  7. Windows 10 black screen before login. No cursor. Same for Safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen before login. No cursor. Same for Safe mode.: I'm using a gate way computer dx4850-43c with windows 10 installed on it. 64 bit. With a geforce gt 640 graphics card. 6 gig ram. Core I5 processor. It's a desktop. Recently my computer had a problem with connecting to bluetooth and then when I turned it off my computer...
  8. black screen with mouse cursor

black screen with mouse cursor: how can I fix black screen with mouse cursor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-mouse-cursor/1bf545a7-be98-4c0f-b9b5-d3432942393e
  9. Black screen, no cursor, can't enter safe mode

Black screen, no cursor, can't enter safe mode: Okay, so I reserved my free copy of Windows 10 a few days ago, and tried to install this morning. It all seemed to be going smoothly... then everything disappeared, and I was left with a black screen for three hours. Finally in frustration I powered off and on again; The blue...
  10. A black screen with the mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    A black screen with the mouse cursor: I tried to press F8 frequently during the start up to enter the safe mode with cmd, but seems that windows ignores my pressings. i made a bootable flash drive and wrote a command to enter the safe mode. but when it enters the windows, i can hear that welcoming tone of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix black screen w/ cursor after finally getting to safe mode what options do i click now?

2. black screen start in safe mode

3. windows 10 safe mode black screen with cursor

4. black screen with cursor even in safe mode,
  5. black screen cursor no safe mode,
  6. windows safe mode windows 10 with black screen,
  7. windows safe mode black screen courser,
  8. windows 10 black screen WITH cursor even safe mode,
  9. windows 10 black screen and cursor ssafe mode,
  10. windows 10 black screen with cursor safe mode