Windows 10: windows 10 black screen

Discus and support windows 10 black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, so I have abit of an issue. Last night I was updating some Graphics drivers (I have AMD A5 if that matters) and after this happened my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by H4ppypie, Mar 11, 2017.

1. H4ppypie Win User

windows 10 black screen

Hello, so I have abit of an issue. Last night I was updating some Graphics drivers (I have AMD A5 if that matters) and after this happened my computer screen just went black and has the little loading screen down the bottom. Now the weird part is that windows still exists behind this black loading screen. When I move my cursor around it changes as if I am going to click a link or move the task bar. Also, around the same time I also edited the windows registry for my graphics card settings and that may even be the cause for this strange issue.

I have a video linked below of what my computer bahaves like. Any help would be appreciated as I've found nothing else on this issue
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...7968/video.mov

:)

H4ppypie, Mar 11, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 11, 2017
  3. S M Mahmudul Hasan, Mar 11, 2017
  4. Win10Pro Win User

windows 10 black screen

Hi,
    can you revert your OS to a previous restore point in Safe Mode?

Win10Pro, Mar 11, 2017
  5. H4ppypie Win User
    No I don't think I am able to as I can't see what is going on on my screen.
    If I were to download windows 10 on a USB from another computer and put it i my computer would I just be able to start fresh?

H4ppypie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 black screen

1. windows 10 black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...: I installed a new graphics card in my pc and roughly since then it started to black screen crash but its weird because for the first 10 or 15 seconds just the screen goes black and the game seemingly freezes as I don't hear the noise of switching through the menu's but do...
  3. My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...: I installed a new graphics card in my pc and roughly since then it started to black screen crash but its weird because for the first 10 or 15 seconds just the screen goes black and the game seemingly freezes as I don't hear the noise of switching through the menu's but do...
  4. How can i fix black screen after logging in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix black screen after logging in?: When i booted up my computer today I had a black screen but still had my mouse. I have tried many different things and a lot either don't work, couldn't help me. or for some reason don't allow me to. When i try updating windows it fails, I can't use administrator in command...
  5. How can i fix black screen after logging in?

How can i fix black screen after logging in?: When i booted up my computer today I had a black screen but still had my mouse. I have tried many different things and a lot either don't work, couldn't help me. or for some reason don't allow me to. When i try updating windows it fails, I can't use administrator in command...
  6. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  7. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  8. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my pc just sits on a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc just sits on a black screen: hello, i have noticed that after a blue screen my windows will not start up, i have reseated my ram, tried to launch in safe mode and it gave the error code: d0000034, won’t let me reset my pc to default and sometimes just sits on the starting screen instead of a black one,...
  10. my pc just sits on a black screen

my pc just sits on a black screen: hello, i have noticed that after a blue screen my windows will not start up, i have reseated my ram, tried to launch in safe mode and it gave the error code: d0000034, won’t let me reset my pc to default and sometimes just sits on the starting screen instead of a black one,...