Windows 10: windows 10 black screen

Discus and support windows 10 black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, so I have abit of an issue. Last night I was updating some Graphics drivers (I have AMD A5 if that matters) and after this happened my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by H4ppypie, Mar 11, 2017.

1. H4ppypie Win User

windows 10 black screen

Hello, so I have abit of an issue. Last night I was updating some Graphics drivers (I have AMD A5 if that matters) and after this happened my computer screen just went black and has the little loading screen down the bottom. Now the weird part is that windows still exists behind this black loading screen. When I move my cursor around it changes as if I am going to click a link or move the task bar. Also, around the same time I also edited the windows registry for my graphics card settings and that may even be the cause for this strange issue.

I have a video linked below of what my computer bahaves like. Any help would be appreciated as I've found nothing else on this issue
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...7968/video.mov

:)

H4ppypie, Mar 11, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 11, 2017
  3. S M Mahmudul Hasan, Mar 11, 2017
  4. Win10Pro Win User

windows 10 black screen

Hi,
    can you revert your OS to a previous restore point in Safe Mode?

Win10Pro, Mar 11, 2017
  5. H4ppypie Win User
    No I don't think I am able to as I can't see what is going on on my screen.
    If I were to download windows 10 on a USB from another computer and put it i my computer would I just be able to start fresh?

H4ppypie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 black screen

1. windows 10 black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. Crashing, BSOD, Black Screen, some other things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing, BSOD, Black Screen, some other things: My computer has crashed multiple times these past few weeks, some with seemingly similar problems and some that aren't related at all. It generally crashes when I am trying to watch a video, the sound will begin repeating well, not repeating but I'm not sure what the word is...
  3. PC screen completely black

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC screen completely black: Hello. My windows 10 PC’s screen is completely black and doesn’t react to key sequences. It is as if it was off. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-screen-completely-black/c1e9b5da-895d-418a-afd4-4ddd4a3b3858
  4. Tried opening up my adobe illustrator multiple times which failed then black screened and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried opening up my adobe illustrator multiple times which failed then black screened and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/teengame12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ft7ejf/tried_opening_up_my_adobe_illustrator_multiple/
  5. Using two identical screens, one displays black borders.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using two identical screens, one displays black borders.: I am using two curved Samsung screens, one is connected via HDMI the other via VGA, the VGA screen displays black borders. I tried going into Nvidia settings, and into Windows setting with no success. When I lowered the resolution I was able to get rid of the borders, which I...
  6. Black screen issue while trying to factory reset my desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen issue while trying to factory reset my desktop.: Ive been having an issue where I go to factory reset my pc and it proceeds with the reset then goes to a black screen. Ive tried changing out the HDMI to my monitor but that didnt change it. My desktop is still on during this. The problem occurred after using a built in msi...
  7. Windows doesn't update, halfway through goes to a black screen that says 'Undoing Changes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesn't update, halfway through goes to a black screen that says 'Undoing Changes...: I'm using an Asus ROG GL552VW that I bought in 2014, the updates were working fine until the 2018 update 1803 where this issue occurred, and I waited for the next update to fix it 1903 it was the same issue. I tried few solutions that I saw on the community, I cleared the...
  8. Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black...

Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black...: Hello, My HP Envy x360 that I bought in November of 2018 keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows symbol... then it turns into a black screen with stuff I don't understand some sort of computer message/errors codes, not sure. I've showed my boyfriend...
  9. Black screen after restart

Black screen after restart: My computer was recently updated a few days ago. It was working as it would until yesterday. It powers on but a black screen appears and the keyboard is frozen. The only key working is the power button. I have tried many things with no success. Any help is much appreciated....
  10. Windows 10 startup repair followed by black screen

Windows 10 startup repair followed by black screen: Hi, When i boot my HP laptop running on Windows 10, windows tries to launch startup repair and then proceeds to just display a blank black screen no cursor. I have tried the following: - Force reboot the laptop until it goes into ASO mode. This does not work, i hold the...