Windows 10: windows 10 black screen

Discus and support windows 10 black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, so I have abit of an issue. Last night I was updating some Graphics drivers (I have AMD A5 if that matters) and after this happened my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by H4ppypie, Mar 11, 2017.

1. H4ppypie Win User

windows 10 black screen

Hello, so I have abit of an issue. Last night I was updating some Graphics drivers (I have AMD A5 if that matters) and after this happened my computer screen just went black and has the little loading screen down the bottom. Now the weird part is that windows still exists behind this black loading screen. When I move my cursor around it changes as if I am going to click a link or move the task bar. Also, around the same time I also edited the windows registry for my graphics card settings and that may even be the cause for this strange issue.

I have a video linked below of what my computer bahaves like. Any help would be appreciated as I've found nothing else on this issue
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...7968/video.mov

:)

H4ppypie, Mar 11, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 11, 2017
  3. S M Mahmudul Hasan, Mar 11, 2017
  4. Win10Pro Win User

windows 10 black screen

Hi,
    can you revert your OS to a previous restore point in Safe Mode?

Win10Pro, Mar 11, 2017
  5. H4ppypie Win User
    No I don't think I am able to as I can't see what is going on on my screen.
    If I were to download windows 10 on a USB from another computer and put it i my computer would I just be able to start fresh?

H4ppypie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 black screen

1. windows 10 black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. Black Screen and Laptop Getting DIscharged overnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen and Laptop Getting DIscharged overnight: I have a Acer Aspire 3 Laptop, i am having a problem from a few days; I someitmes randomly get a black screen, or when i shake/move the laptop and sometimes on startup. I checked my laptop for viruses and there were none, i think the problem might be in hardware, can someone...
  3. safe mode black screen R

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    safe mode black screen R: My pc does not open anymore only open in a black screen safe mode Microsoft R Build 19041_release.191206-1406. I cant leave this screen I cant get in in the windows and just appear the mouse and its writing safe mode the four corners of the black screen...
  4. Black screen after clean windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after clean windows 10 installation: Im installing an SSD on my dads old dell pc. But Im getting a black screen after install and restart. What should I do? Steps taken: 1.Boot to bios and change 1st boot order to usb thumb drive 2.boot from thumb drive and install windows 10 pro 3.after installation...
  5. Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3: This only happens with ck3 and it stops when I close, it changed everything outside of the game to nobody else experienced it, i got it with gamepass. I tried deleting then reinstalling it but it still doesn’t work submitted by /u/Rataratarataratarat [link] [comments]...
  6. Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.

Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.: Hello, there is a problem with the black screen after the reboot. I don't know how to fix it, where to dig. What exactly is the problem: after loading the logo, before the profile page, I have a black screen and a mouse in the center of the screen, while something is trying...
  7. Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.: Hello, there is a problem with the black screen after the reboot. I don't know how to fix it, where to dig. What exactly is the problem: after loading the logo, before the profile page, I have a black screen and a mouse in the center of the screen, while something is trying...
  8. Black screen still happening

Black screen still happening: I really just want to find out what has gone wrong at this point as i have been troubleshooting for around a month now. Things i have done: uninstalled and reinstalled gpu drivers twice using DDU and installed the recommended version for my card Reinstalled windows...
  9. Black Screen and drastic increase in fan speed randomly during game

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen and drastic increase in fan speed randomly during game: Hi everyone, I recently have had issues with a consistent black screen during a gaming session that is always accompanied by a drastic increase in my fan speeds. My monitor will instantly say, "No Signal", and I can only turn off computer manually. I have the following specs:...
  10. When I boot up my computer my screen goes black and when I click enter then it puts me into...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I boot up my computer my screen goes black and when I click enter then it puts me into...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iusetiktokandreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxyl3s/when_i_boot_up_my_computer_my_screen_goes_black/