windows 10 black screen

Discus and support windows 10 black screen in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I just bought a new hp 570-p023 desktop with windows 10 home. Sometimes at startup it starts with a black screen I've tried everything i know and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yaj1, May 26, 2018.

1. yaj1 Win User

I just bought a new hp 570-p023 desktop with windows 10 home. Sometimes at startup it starts with a black screen I've tried everything i know and i can't get it to a log on screen. after turning power on and off many times it has finally booted up. What can i do to fix this?

:)

2. Marivel Man Win User

Windows 10 Black Background?

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps on how to troubleshoot black screen problems. Check on the links provided below:

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, May 29, 2018
  3. Jesinta Rozario Win User
    Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 29, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 black screen

windows 10 black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

1. Windows 10 Black screen with cursor Ultra Fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Black screen with cursor Ultra Fix: Hello everyone ! As i had the Black screen with cursor problem on windows 10 boot several times before , i've visited many forums and supporters that i came up with many sollutions that one of them may definitely work for anyone experiencing this problem ... Alright so...
  2. black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen: My Handicapped Son presents me with his Laptop after he has done something to settings or uninstalling his programs, as he lives in a Cartoon world, he exploits Bizarre behavio/ur (EN/US) to the limits, but cannot communicate. One Problem was where the Backgrounds, tool bar...
  3. I have the black screen of death and its not fixing.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have the black screen of death and its not fixing.: Hi, i have had problems with my pc concerning a blank screen with a cursor (B.S.O.D). I have tried to follow youtube tutorials but none of them have worked. The P.C is a couple years old but still works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks *Smile*Wink 112529
  4. Windows 10 April 2018 Update won’t cause a black screen anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update won’t cause a black screen anymore: It’s been almost two months since Microsoft started rolling out the Windows 10 April 2018 update, and while it’s turning out to be the finest version of Windows 10, the reports last month claimed that the update causes a black screen on some PCs. Microsoft earlier this week...
  5. Black login screen + fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Black login screen + fast startup: After starting up my pc the first thing that I see is the image and date, so after pressing enter i should get the login screen but in my case i get a black screen and after 2-3 seconds back at the first screen. Pressing enter again get me the same resoults few times,...
  6. Random Failure of keyboard and black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Failure of keyboard and black screen: Hi all, New to forum...looks like a good place for help. I'm not a PC expert, but used to build my own PC's , so I'm pretty familiar and comfortable debugging/repairing hardware and software issues. Been using PC's since Windows 1.0.. Anyway, New-ish HP Envy Ryzen 5, 12 GB...
  7. Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’: Hey. Yesterday my HP laptop finished updating to what I assume is the latest Windows 10 version. Everything was fine for a few hours until I shifted the pc and accidentally pulled the battery out, so it shut down suddenly. My laptop has a black ‘bar’ just below the screen...
windows 10 black screen solved