windows 10 black screen

Discus and support windows 10 black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought a new hp 570-p023 desktop with windows 10 home. Sometimes at startup it starts with a black screen I've tried everything i know and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yaj1, May 25, 2018.

1. yaj1 Win User

windows 10 black screen

I just bought a new hp 570-p023 desktop with windows 10 home. Sometimes at startup it starts with a black screen I've tried everything i know and i can't get it to a log on screen. after turning power on and off many times it has finally booted up. What can i do to fix this?

:)

2. Marivel Man Win User

Windows 10 Black Background?

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps on how to troubleshoot black screen problems. Check on the links provided below:

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, May 29, 2018
  3. Jesinta Rozario Win User
    Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 29, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 black screen

1. windows 10 black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. Updated nVidia drivers, screens blacking out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Updated nVidia drivers, screens blacking out: I"m not getting a BSOD, but the system is recording all sorts of errors and warnings, so hopefully this is the right place... Windows 10 Pro, EVGA Geforce 970 GTX. Winver SAYS it’s running 1803. I GENERALLY try to keep the nvidia drivers current, but that may have been a...
  3. after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes: after last few updates and last in particular, black screen after log in, slow page loading, crashes on explorer and word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/after-windows-10-update-slow-boot-black-screen/bf4ec0db-c2f1-4151-a103-b1c01747cd55
  4. print screen key producing black images

in Windows 10 Customization
    print screen key producing black images: I have until the last few days used the print screen + fn key to capture screen shots v easily - now all I get is black images- any ideas how to correct this ?? Not aware of any software updates /changes tomy pc thanks...
  5. Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login...

Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  6. Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down

Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down: Hi there When I shut down my desktop and then want to start it up again I get a black screen. I do not see the mouse cursor. I just get a black screen. The way I get around this is to hit F12 during the start up sequence and then once I am in the Boot mode I have to change...
  7. Windows 10 black screen - no desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 black screen - no desktop: I recently installed Windows 10 retail on a new Asus Hero vII. Everything worked well for a while and I was able to install software. Now, I suddenly get a black screen on startup. I type in my Pin and I see my usual desktop background photo, but there are no icons. Also,...
  8. Windows Black screen with flashing horizontal line on top left

Windows Black screen with flashing horizontal line on top left: Guys please help my laptop was fine yesterday until one day when I opened my laptop it loads then suddenly its just black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left of the screen. Not sure if this is a hardware issue considering my laptop is brand new and only got...
  9. Black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left: Guys please help my laptop was fine yesterday until one day when I opened my laptop it loads then suddenly its just black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left of the screen. Not sure if this is a hardware issue considering my laptop is brand new and only got...
  10. Windows 10 pc's screen turn black, unresponsive

Windows 10 pc's screen turn black, unresponsive: Hello, I know multiple questions were asked about windows 10 black screen but I didn't find a solution that fit my problem. Long story short, This mostly happens while I play a video game, My computer screen turns black the computer itself is still on(mouse and keyboard...