Windows 10: windows 10 black screen

Discus and support windows 10 black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought a new hp 570-p023 desktop with windows 10 home. Sometimes at startup it starts with a black screen I've tried everything i know and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yaj1, May 25, 2018.

1. yaj1 Win User

windows 10 black screen

I just bought a new hp 570-p023 desktop with windows 10 home. Sometimes at startup it starts with a black screen I've tried everything i know and i can't get it to a log on screen. after turning power on and off many times it has finally booted up. What can i do to fix this?

:)

2. Windows 10 Black Background?

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps on how to troubleshoot black screen problems. Check on the links provided below:

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, May 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 29, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 black screen

1. windows 10 black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. Jan 2019 update black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jan 2019 update black screen: Aftrt the update installed my lap top is useless. Ive s blavk screen and no curser. How can i fix it when i cant get to or type in any commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jan-2019-update-black-screen/4b891eb3-2a1f-4b58-9371-9730ef0a513a
  3. Black screen when I go fullscreen while using Movies and Tv app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when I go fullscreen while using Movies and Tv app.: I use an AMD Quad core A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics adapter, when I go full screen the system becomes unresponsive and goes black screen afterwards, I'll then be forced to shut the system down by holding down the power key. the black screen only happens when I go...
  4. 0xc0000020 error, black screen, windows reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc0000020 error, black screen, windows reinstall: Hello people, This error message popped up everytime I tried opening some application, after reading up I figured out it was probably due to an windows update, Ran sfc / scannow on cmd, did a whole bunch of other cmds, tried uninstalling the application, tried...
  5. Computer not letting me open anything and showing a black screen

Computer not letting me open anything and showing a black screen: I have a computer that is 1 month old and already when I try to open anything it tells me I do not have access (I am the only account and I am registered as an administrator) after a few minutes (within the first couple minutes I am able to open things) it does not let me do...
  6. Installation of windows 10 on new pc. Won’t boot, black screen with blinking cursor

Installation of windows 10 on new pc. Won’t boot, black screen with blinking cursor: I putted my windows 10 64-bit in my dvd driver, and took my dvd as the first boot option, but when I boot the system it just shows me a black screen with blinking cursor. I also tried to put the windows down on a usb, but it shows the same. Also tried with uefi, but with no...
  7. At display's right and left sides are black borders and usable screen has got smaller

in Windows 10 Customization
    At display's right and left sides are black borders and usable screen has got smaller: My computer's display just shrunk! At right and left sides are black borders and screen has got smaller! How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/at-displays-right-and-left-sides-are-black-borders/89ba62e0-42f7-424e-a1e2-08229f5a98ca
  8. Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar: I've had it for more than a month now I tried to ignore it but It's just so annoying when about 5cm of your screen is cut off I have no idea what to do I have searched the internet for years, please help me...
  9. Black screen errors

Black screen errors: When I start my computer I just get a black screen with a message " CHECK CABLE CONNECTION" below that is "PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE ROM. then ERROR : No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed. Can anyone help...
  10. Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10

Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10: window 10 black screen with nothing for a quick second something will show up but then back to black screen .I tried to wake it up by pressing windows key+ctrl+shift+B and my start up screen with the login will flash for a second then it goes back to black screen before I...