Windows 10: windows 10 black screen

Discus and support windows 10 black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought a new hp 570-p023 desktop with windows 10 home. Sometimes at startup it starts with a black screen I've tried everything i know and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yaj1, May 25, 2018.

1. yaj1 Win User

windows 10 black screen

I just bought a new hp 570-p023 desktop with windows 10 home. Sometimes at startup it starts with a black screen I've tried everything i know and i can't get it to a log on screen. after turning power on and off many times it has finally booted up. What can i do to fix this?

:)

2. Marivel Man Win User

Windows 10 Black Background?

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps on how to troubleshoot black screen problems. Check on the links provided below:

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, May 29, 2018
  3. Jesinta Rozario Win User
    Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 29, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 black screen

1. windows 10 black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. AMD HD 7400m black screen after install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD HD 7400m black screen after install: Hello! I have come here out of desperation. So i took out my old laptop HP Probook, 4431s, Base Model, i5 2450m, 8gb ram, intel hd 3000 & amd radeon hd 7400m. I upadated to windows 10 from 7, was working fine until my laptop updated windows 10, then all the issues started....
  3. Black screen after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after latest update: After i install the latest update. It was fine but next time i open my pc i got black screen and a window pop up saying personalize setting not responding please help....
  4. Surface Pro 4 Black Borders on the side/Smaller Screen Issues

Surface Pro 4 Black Borders on the side/Smaller Screen Issues: Hello everyone I have a surface pro 4 and I have the black side border issue. I have tried what I could including settings, deleting and reinstalling hardware and updating it and windows update. Other tips I found on sites suggest tweaking the registry. However, it seems to...
  5. Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

Black screen with mouse and loading symbol: My computer was acting up so I restarted it. After initial start-up the screen comes up black with the mouse cursor and the loading symbol blinking. I've tried going into safe mode, but it keeps bringing me back to the black screen. I tried to go back to a previous update and...
  6. Black screen flickering after forced windows update

Black screen flickering after forced windows update: This is ridiculous, right when i hopped on my laptop, it was finalizing at 100% a regular update, about 15 minutes later the damn thing booted me the startup menu forcing another update, as i waited well over 10 mins i said f** it and powered off my laptop, now every time i...
  7. Black screen after shutting down laptop while reverting drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black screen after shutting down laptop while reverting drivers: Hello! I bought an Asus laptop a little over year ago. I have had some driver issues with it right from the get go. Didn't kinda realize when to update drivers and when not to update them so I installed a driver which the laptop suggested and then the laptop didn't recognize...
  8. Num Lock black icon on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Num Lock black icon on screen: Lenovo B590 running Windows10 - i can not remove the black Num Lock icon on my screen, any suggestions? /Frank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/num-lock-black-icon-on-screen/4761eb0a-e789-4b18-bb4e-f23b0fe222f4
  9. Black areas on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black areas on screen: I've connected a different printer to my pc today and subsequently the screen appearance has changed. There are now black strips on either side and the picture is distorted, circles appear as ovals. The resolution is set to optimal and no settings have been changed - well,...
  10. Black screen in my laptop

Black screen in my laptop: So today I turned on my laptop. Everything was doing fine until the screen was black. If you're wondering how I got this I pressed Ctrl+Shift+Esc (Task Manager) and opened a file location, then I got all of my data, so my PC isn't encrypted, I got all of the normal apps, but...