Windows 10: Windows 10 Blackscreen Update problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Blackscreen Update problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i had a problem opening my pc when i open it it turned blackscreen that happen to me after i update my pc please i need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AaronRamirez6, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Blackscreen Update problem

i had a problem opening my pc when i open it it turned blackscreen that happen to me after i update my pc please i need help

:)

AaronRamirez6, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 19, 2021
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Blackscreen Update problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Blackscreen Update problem

1. Windows 10 Blackscreen Update problem - Similar Threads - Blackscreen Update problem

2. Windows update causing blackscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update causing blackscreen: Windows update causing blackscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-causing-blackscreen/8831e06c-7449-43b2-a632-500148fa04f8
  3. Windows update causing blackscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update causing blackscreen: Windows update causing blackscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-causing-blackscreen/8831e06c-7449-43b2-a632-500148fa04f8
  4. Windows update causing blackscreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Boot blackscreen problems after KB5004237 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot blackscreen problems after KB5004237 Update: Hello, two days ago I did "Update and Shut Down" on my desktop before going to bed. I didn't watch the update but it did its thing and turned off. The next day when I turn on my computer, it will not load windows and I cannot get to BIOS screen by holding F8. My monitor and...
  6. Windows 10 blackscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 blackscreen: My computer was working perfectly fine yesterday but now whenever I try to boot up my computer I either get stuck in the windows login screen or if I do manage to log in it takes me to a black screen. Thing is, yesterday I accidentally clicked on restart instead of shutdown...
  7. Toshiba Windows 10 Blackscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Windows 10 Blackscreen: I have a Toshiba Satellite E45 W / windows 10 and when you turn it on it like powers on but the screen is all blacked out with no cursor or anything just black. The logo doesn’t appear what should i do...
  8. Latest update= blackscreen of death

Latest update= blackscreen of death: Windows latest update ran a few days ago. Went straight into black screen with the circling 5 dots. I have tried the cntrl, alt, esc to no avail. I have tried the triple start up where as windows goes into a self diagnostic... Nothing.. I have also tried the triple...
  9. Blackscreen issues on Windows 10

Blackscreen issues on Windows 10: Windows 10, desktop computer - previously upgraded from Windows 7 - 2016??? I was using my computer this morning to look up some information and played a few PC games (everything is scanned for viruses prior to installing). I left the computer on as I planned on using it...
  10. Blackscreen issue with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Blackscreen issue with windows 10: I encounterd a blackscreen upgrading my HP pavilion 17 to windows 10 a while ago. i suspect, but cannot be certain, that the issue was not there to begin with, because I had read reviews about the problem and therefore kind of anticipated it. If it would have occurred right...