Windows 10: Windows 10 blackscreen

Discus and support Windows 10 blackscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer was working perfectly fine yesterday but now whenever I try to boot up my computer I either get stuck in the windows login screen or if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hovoe, Jul 19, 2020.

1. /u/Hovoe Win User

Windows 10 blackscreen

My computer was working perfectly fine yesterday but now whenever I try to boot up my computer I either get stuck in the windows login screen or if I do manage to log in it takes me to a black screen. Thing is, yesterday I accidentally clicked on restart instead of shutdown and I didn’t want to wait for it to restart so I just manually turned off my computer with the power button. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/Hovoe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hovoe, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 blackscreen

Delta6326, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 blackscreen

1. Windows 10 blackscreen - Similar Threads - blackscreen

2. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while the Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because the Screen turning black.After manually rebooting...
  5. Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while the Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because the Screen turning black.After manually rebooting...
  6. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  7. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  8. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  9. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  10. Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming: Hello, I have built a new computer and unfortunately there is a problem,it occurs during gaming only so far and what happens is that the computer crashes,either the game just crashes back to windows OR the screen goes black,fans and rgb continue to run for a while before the...