Windows 10: Windows 10 Blank Wallpaper

Discus and support Windows 10 Blank Wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been experiencing some of our Windows 10 workstations getting blank/black wallpapers. I have gone through some of the threads on the web but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Morne Van Greuning, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Blank Wallpaper

I have been experiencing some of our Windows 10 workstations getting blank/black wallpapers. I have gone through some of the threads on the web but nothing seems to be resolving the issue.

Please can this be addressed as quite a few Windows 10 users have created threats to get this issue resolved?

Thanks

:)

Morne Van Greuning, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2020
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Blank Wallpaper

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Blank Wallpaper

1. Windows 10 Blank Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Blank Wallpaper

2. Bitlocker Recovery Key blank in Home Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key blank in Home Account: I have no Bitlocker Recovery Keys in my Microsoft Home Account but Bitlocker has locked my hard drive. I bought my laptop new and do not ever recall even turning Bitlocker on. I now have the Bitlocker blue screen on start up but the hyperlinks provided in that blue screen are...
  3. Bitlocker Recovery Key blank in Home Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Recovery Key blank in Home Account: I have no Bitlocker Recovery Keys in my Microsoft Home Account but Bitlocker has locked my hard drive. I bought my laptop new and do not ever recall even turning Bitlocker on. I now have the Bitlocker blue screen on start up but the hyperlinks provided in that blue screen are...
  4. Bitlocker Recovery Key blank in Home Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Blank context menu keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank context menu keeps appearing: I've recently noticed that at the bottom left corner of my secondary monitor that a blank context menu right click menu keep appearing in the same spot every 15 minutes or so. This is extra strange as when I intentionally right click the normal context menu appears as usual....
  6. Blank context menu keeps appearing

Blank context menu keeps appearing: I've recently noticed that at the bottom left corner of my secondary monitor that a blank context menu right click menu keep appearing in the same spot every 15 minutes or so. This is extra strange as when I intentionally right click the normal context menu appears as usual....
  7. Help, I no longer see the password screen, only a blank wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I no longer see the password screen, only a blank wallpaper: I really need your help guys.To preface this, i've been struggeling with the fact that I cannot set the Face recognition or PIN under Windows hello.I tried hundreds of fixes, nothing worked.I found the fix below on a forum, to delete the whole folder...
  8. Help, I no longer see the password screen, only a blank wallpaper

Help, I no longer see the password screen, only a blank wallpaper: I really need your help guys.To preface this, i've been struggeling with the fact that I cannot set the Face recognition or PIN under Windows hello.I tried hundreds of fixes, nothing worked.I found the fix below on a forum, to delete the whole folder...
  9. Windows Spotlight shows blank wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight shows blank wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y2z116/windows_spotlight_shows_blank_wallpaper/
  10. Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help: as stated in the title...i cant set a lockscreen wallpaper and when i reach a lock screen its just blank...i can still login just fine but i wanna set a lockscreen wallpaper...if this helps i have deleted the lockscreen file before for example Lockscreen_B...in the system...