Windows 10: Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard

Discus and support Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marius1988, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard

Hello,

I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem ramains the same. The program sends from here : https://gameguard.ac/. Program working with steam. Computer model: AORUS X5V6

Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard 0703091c-3eb5-40f4-b674-26d13391ad03?upload=true.jpg

:)

Marius1988, Sep 26, 2020

2. Gameguard error 380

Hi Tan Cia Lim!

Don't worry bro! I got you covered Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard :D ... Just follow steps given below:-

IMPORTANT:- IF YOUR GAME ALLOWS PLAYING WITHOUT GAMEGUARD JUST DISABLE IT; ALL WILL BE FINE! IF IT NOT WORK TRY BELOW STEPS Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard :)

Double-check your Internet connection cables. Error 380 occurs when your GameGuard software is unable to download updates. If a network cable is unplugged, you cannot get online, and the error will persist.

Click the “Start” button.

Click “Control Panel.”

Click “System and Security.”

Click on “Windows Firewall” to open your Firewall. According to Microsoft, your computer's Firewall scans incoming Internet data for potential threats. If a possible threat is found, the program is blocked from connecting the Internet.
    Unfortunately, this security measure can sometimes mistakenly block nonthreatening programs, like GameGuard, causing Error 380 to appear.

Click “Turn Windows Firewall on or off.” This button is sometimes hard to spot, because it is tucked away on the far left-hand side of the screen.

Click to select “Turn off Windows Firewall” under both the public and private network headings.

Click “OK.”

Start GameGuard. The Firewall will no longer block GameGuard, and the program should update and run without an Error 380 message. Once GameGuard has updated, you can return to the Windows Firewall menu and turn the Firewall back
    on for better online protection. With GameGuard properly updated, Error 380 will not reoccur unless GameGuard releases a new patch that requires further updating. If a new patch is released for download, repeat these steps to update and remove Error 380 again.

If this was helpful please click on "YES it solved my problem", it really motivates me towards helping more and more...
    Have further question or doubts? Please feel free to ask! Waiting for your reply! Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard :D

Saket Pandey, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Bleu screen

Hello,

When I end the pc session than I get a bleu screen with this words: unexpected kernel mode trap.

And the pc start its self again. So I use a hard stop

Janvan der Kolk1, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard

Initialization Problem with GameGuard on Windows 10

Play well with Windows 7 Pro ( 32-bit ) and pro upgrade to Windows 10 , and now I can not play because GameGuard always shows me the error 114 initialization , I've tried everything and nothing solves my problem.

J. ManuelC. Padron, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard

1. Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard - Similar Threads - bleu screen problem

2. Ecran bleu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ecran bleu: Bonjour,J'ai des écrans bleu en boucle suite au "vérifier" de Windows. j'ai pas mal de soucis. Je voudrais voir avec vous comment il serait possible de réparer tout ça. Cdthttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oLfYfKwWk-o7HvCr2o49vbItgGIAaTCG?usp=sharing...
  3. GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS: I've read through all similar posts and tried all the solutions, such as disabling the firewall, reinstalling, checking for updates, etc.When I launch PSO2, GameGuard pops up in the corner and fails to connect. If I click retry it just fails again. NO ERROR CODE. Then I close...
  4. Bleu screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bleu screen: Hello Mister, Mistress I have a problem on my Windows 10 laptop, I can't start it up. I tried the method where you go to troubleshoot, Advanced Settings, Start up settings and restart in safe mode but it does'nt work. when i do it it says: "There was a problem, restart...
  5. Windows 10 bleu sreen broblem with starting gameguard

Windows 10 bleu sreen broblem with starting gameguard: Hello, I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem ramains the same. The program sends from here : https://gameguard.ac/. Program working with steam. Computer model: AORUS X5V6...
  6. Bleu Screen of death

Bleu Screen of death: Hi, I got a BSOD with the stopcode reference by pointer. When it restarted i could log in to my account but on the desktop i get a black screen. The windows bar you can still see flicker. I can see my mouse and move it but it has a loading cirkel next to it and i cant...
  7. Windows 10 Start Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Start Screen Problem: whats up, so today I started using my computer as usual and suddenly I realized that I can't open my start menu nor the search menu. can anyone help? submitted by /u/Not_Dudidude [link] [comments]...
  8. Bleu screen

Bleu screen: Hello, When I end the pc session than I get a bleu screen with this words: unexpected kernel mode trap. And the pc start its self again. So I use a hard stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bleu-screen/f77acdc3-7b44-4d67-9847-2c412e689ea1
  9. Computer frozen on bleu screen

Computer frozen on bleu screen: Hi. My computer crashed while I was watching tv on it. The blue screen says whea_uncorrectable_error and the laptop is frozen on 0% What should I do? Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 start screen problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start screen problem: Hi there, this may seem trivial but it gets annoying. Suddenly my start screen stays active when I have clicked a link tile to a web address. Before it used to dissapear when the web page came up but now I have to click off the start screen to see the web page and to make the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bleu windows

2. nu vot