Windows 10: Windows 10 Block Screen while taking remote

Discus and support Windows 10 Block Screen while taking remote in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am facing issue with win 10, right now i am using win 7 and i want to take remote which is win 10, i am getting black screen and i am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dhanapalpm, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Block Screen while taking remote

Hi Team,

I am facing issue with win 10, right now i am using win 7 and i want to take remote which is win 10, i am getting black screen and i am not able to enter my domain id pwd. plz suggest

Thanks.

:)

dhanapalpm, Jul 12, 2018
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Remote Desktop limit to 2 screens?

Is it possible to limit Remote Desktop in Windows 10 to only use 2 out of 3 screens connected to a pc?

Remote Desktop is to a Windows 2012 Server.

puma99dk|, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Block Screen while taking remote

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Block Screen while taking remote

1. Windows 10 Block Screen while taking remote - Similar Threads - Block Screen while

2. unable to take remote control of MAC using windows 10- 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to take remote control of MAC using windows 10- 22h2: we have a client seeking help for req/ind they are from no-tech background We need to support them but we have windows and they have a make Teams , any desk,zoom only we have ready-only access what else gadgets you have to control mac using windows 10...
  3. unable to take remote control of MAC using windows 10- 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to take remote control of MAC using windows 10- 22h2: we have a client seeking help for req/ind they are from no-tech background We need to support them but we have windows and they have a make Teams , any desk,zoom only we have ready-only access what else gadgets you have to control mac using windows 10...
  4. unable to take remote control of MAC using windows 10- 22h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After the boot screen, it takes a while until the Windows login screen appears. Didn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After the boot screen, it takes a while until the Windows login screen appears. Didn't...: I'm not sure what caused this but I have a guess which I'm not entirely sure if that is the case or how to fix it. So after the motherboard logo appears and goes away, that time it takes until the Windows login screen appears has increased than what it used to be. A few...
  6. Is Kaspersky Blocking Remote Desktop Conncection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Kaspersky Blocking Remote Desktop Conncection?: I recently added a couple of refurbished computers running Windows 1909 to my existing home network. One of them is a laptop that I use in bed (where I spend most of my time these days due to worsening chronic illness), and the other is a PC in the kitchen. I set up Windows...
  7. Windows 10 Taking A While To Shut Down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Taking A While To Shut Down: So last night I tried to shut down my PC. It usually enters the shutdown screen within a second, but today I replicated it and it took 3 minutes. What should I do? submitted by /u/AddyPug [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at this may take a while

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at this may take a while: Hi! So my Windows 10 updtae bricked my internet driver so i reinstalled windows. But when it came to the last part this may take a while my pc froze. Ctrl+alt+del del doesent work the work light isnt on i cant open task manager. The cpu isnt generating heat so my quess is it...
  9. Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen: Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen. How do I get it to stop. I can find no where to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/c5358b2b-74e5-4faf-94dd-9a0c5b1a6ea0
  10. Windows 10 blocking remote desktop conneciton from wireless computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 blocking remote desktop conneciton from wireless computers: I upgraded several computers in our company to windows 10 and we can remote desktop from a wired computer and we can remote desktop into our windows 7 computers wirelessly but not our windows 10 from a wifi computer. 57478