Windows 10: Windows 10 block user due to inactivity

Discus and support Windows 10 block user due to inactivity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Recently i got this problem with multiple clients. After 5/10 min of inactivity Windows log out the user from his session. I've already... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Marco Cozza, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 block user due to inactivity

Hello,

Recently i got this problem with multiple clients. After 5/10 min of inactivity Windows log out the user from his session.

I've already checked the saving energy settings and everything which involve the inactivity of the pc was set to 0.

In my domain controller i checked gpo and nothig was set to log off users due to inactivity also removed a specific machine from every existing

gpo but the incident keeps happening.

Also in the Windows event viewer i don't see anything about the log out of the user

Any suggestions about what I could look for to solve this problem?

PS. Sorry for my English

:)

Marco Cozza, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2020
  3. windows 10- block user from internet

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the Windows 8.1 steps in the following Microsoft Help article to block child user from accessing internet and check if it helps. The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/set-pc-limits

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anusha

Anusha Verma, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 block user due to inactivity

scroll inactive window

Hi,

To address your concern with Scroll Inactive Window, we suggest that you update the driver of your mouse. Check this link
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes.

MaRoselle Cag, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 block user due to inactivity

1. Windows 10 block user due to inactivity - Similar Threads - block user due

2. My laptop is locked due to inactive microsoft student account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is locked due to inactive microsoft student account: I can't sign in to my laptop. My student account is deactivated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-locked-due-to-inactive-microsoft/6db2d811-c394-4ba0-8be9-e4dc5bdd89dd
  3. Get inactive users in active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get inactive users in active directory: Hello,I got a script to get all inactive users in our domain like the bellow:$DaysInactive = Get-Date.AddDays-90.Date$InactiveUsers = Get-ADUser -Filter {LastLogonDate -lt $DaysInactive -and enabled -eq $true} -Properties * select-object...
  4. Get inactive users in active directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get inactive users in active directory: Hello,I got a script to get all inactive users in our domain like the bellow:$DaysInactive = Get-Date.AddDays-90.Date$InactiveUsers = Get-ADUser -Filter {LastLogonDate -lt $DaysInactive -and enabled -eq $true} -Properties * select-object...
  5. Windows 10 inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 inactivity: Hi, How is windows 10 inactivity calculated before the OS locks itself. Previsously it would be no activity from input devices such as keyboard and mouse. But now I could be on a MS Teams/Webex calls for 30+ minutes watching a presentation and listening on mute. I assume...
  6. Windows 10 Inactive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Inactive: My laptop came with Windows 10 installed and I have been using it for 2 years. Recently, I am getting a message to "Activate Windows". When going to "Settings" to activate, I get the following messages: "No Product Key Found" and "Error Code: 0xC004F012". Before this...
  7. Block other users on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Block other users on Windows 10: I di not allow other users on my device. Block and delete all data how do I do this? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-other-users-on-windows-10/4f4804e4-5575-451f-b9cb-8df6ca0d820d"
  8. Win 10, blocked updates due to disabled defender.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10, blocked updates due to disabled defender.: I am experiencing a strange issue with the updates of Windows 10 due to the disabled Defender. I have installed AVAST Free which in turn has disabled the Defender. With the Defender disabled, the system tries to update it and fails, but it also blocks the rest of the updates....
  9. BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition: Here is my report and the continuation of this thread 97347
  10. Upgrading Windows 10 inactive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 inactive: So I'm trying to upgrade to win10 from a fresh install of windows 7. All I have installed are the Ethernet drivers. It's been about 30 minutes or so at 3% copying files and 0% total. I am installing from a USB configured with the media tool given by Microsoft. My case's hard...