Windows 10: Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites

Discus and support Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have just got a new HP Notebook. I want to use a VPN but Windows won't let me access their site or those of any 3rd party download sites, saying 'This... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GrahamBarlow, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites

Have just got a new HP Notebook. I want to use a VPN but Windows won't let me access their site or those of any 3rd party download sites, saying 'This site can't be reached'. There's nothing amiss at the VPN site's end as I can access it fine on another PC. The Notebook came in 'S Mode' but I've come out of that and into 'Home'. I've tried temporarily disabling Windows Firewall. I've downloaded Chrome to check it's not Edge settings that are stopping it. I've re-booted at every stage. All to no avail. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

:)

GrahamBarlow, Aug 6, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites :D

P4-630, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Matt Cox Win User

Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites

How can I block a site in Windows 7 or 10, allowing it to only be accessible through a VPN?

I want to block a website, locally, and if I want to visit that site, I must use a VPN. How to do that?

In case you are puzzled by my intention, I want to make certain websites only accessible when I'm using a VPN. If the VPN is turned off, this site is completely blocked, but if I turn it on, the website is accessible.

Using Windows 7 and 10.

Matt Cox, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites

1. Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites - Similar Threads - blocking access VPN

2. Blocked sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked sites: Why have you blocked access to certain sites that I had access to in the recent past. I am a concenting adult of 65 years of age? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-sites/abd01c8a-e78b-4f0f-aa62-f4b49c9de4f2
  3. Blocked sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked sites: Why have you blocked access to certain sites that I had access to in the recent past. I am a concenting adult of 65 years of age? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-sites/abd01c8a-e78b-4f0f-aa62-f4b49c9de4f2
  4. Blocked sites

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Blocked access from various sites/servers/vpn after reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocked access from various sites/servers/vpn after reset: After my pc reset 2 days ago, I've been having troubles going to some specific websites or some of my apps have problems connecting to their servers. I've tried different Internet connections wifi & data which works perfectly on other devices, resetting my pc again, resetting...
  6. Blocked sites are still accessible

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocked sites are still accessible: I am trying to block my kid from being able to search incognito and I have added sites to the blocked list and they are still accessible. Please advise. I would take the computer away from him totally, but he needs it for school in this covid environment....
  7. Windows 10 & Edge blocking access to banking site

Windows 10 & Edge blocking access to banking site: I am running Windows 10, all current patches/updates applied and I normally use MS Edge as my primary browser, although I do have Chrome and Firefox as well. At the end of last week MS Edge started preventing me from access on line banking through my banks secure web site. I...
  8. Windows 10 branch users - IPSec site to site VPN

Windows 10 branch users - IPSec site to site VPN: Hi all, This is my first post in this forum. I have encountered a problem on Windows 10 computers located in a remote site. The branch is connected to head office via Cisco router using IPSec site to site VPN. All Windows 10 computers are unable to authenticate in the...
  9. Site is blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Site is blocked: I accidentally caused the facebook.com site to be block on my laptop. After my mistake, attempting to access facebook.com results in this notification. ===== Block Site www.facebook.com is blocked! In order to remove this domain from the block list, please visit options...
  10. Blocked Sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked Sites: Hard to believe that #Microsoft is running a scam but if your computer downloads a specific “infected” site a warning comes up on your computer telling you that your blocked by Microsoft and to call a Microsoft 1800 number to “unblock” your computer. When you call the number,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is blocking access to vpn on my laptop

2. win-10 blocking vpn