Windows 10: Windows 10 blocking cookies

Discus and support Windows 10 blocking cookies in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I tried to Sign in to windows 10 on my account and its says We cant sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BlackKryptic, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 blocking cookies

I tried to Sign in to windows 10 on my account and its says We cant sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to used this service. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer that tell us when your signed in. To learn more how to allow cookies , Check the online help in your browser. Can someone help me cause i need to sign in to windows but i cant.

:)

BlackKryptic, Jun 28, 2021

2. block cookies from specific websites windows 10

Hi Maxine,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the browser you are working on?

Internet Explorer provides many different ways to control the cookies that are stored on your computer. You can block or allow cookies or you can choose the specific sites that you'll accept cookies from. When you make these sorts of changes, the cookies
    that are already stored on your computer will not be affected. For that reason, you might want to delete the cookies already stored on your computer before following the steps below:

Block or allow cookies from specific websites

• Open Internet Explorer. Click on the gear icon on the top right hand corner.

• Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies.

• Click Sites.

• In the Address of website box, type a website address, and then click
      Block or Allow.

As you type, a list of webpages that you have already visited will be displayed. You can click an item in the list and it will be displayed in the
      Address of website box.

• Repeat step 5 for each website you want to block or allow. When you are finished, click
      OK.

• Move the slider back to the position it was originally in, and then click
      OK.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Alicia J Win User
    Allow or Block Cookies in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge will not keep the setting allow cookies or block third party cookies. When I go to websites that require cookies I get a message telling me to enable cookies, even though they are enabled in settings.

Can the reg files listed in the tutorial for enabling or disabling cookies, be used with such an issue? Would you recommend blocking third party cookies?

Alicia J, Jun 28, 2021
  4. BJM
    bjm Win User

Windows 10 blocking cookies

Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

Hi Brink,
    Yes, cookies resemble items found in SpywareBlaster. I have exercised the #$%^ out of SpywareBlaster to get rid of Chrome Blocked cookies. I posted over on Chrome Help Forum asking whether they're Chrome default.
    No joy.
    I created Person 2 to see if they're in new user (presume) default profile. They're there.

Windows 10 blocking cookies [​IMG]

They're not hurting anything, as far as I know.
    I'm just Chrome newbie curious how cookies came to be listed as Blocked.

Windows 10 blocking cookies [​IMG]

Thanks
    Regards w Respect

Thema:

Windows 10 blocking cookies

1. Windows 10 blocking cookies - Similar Threads - blocking cookies

2. Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update: In Edge Settings - Cookies & Site Permissions - Cookies & Data Stored - Cookies & Site Data, there's an option to "block Saving & Reading cookies on your device".After using SuperAntiSpyware weekly, a list of about 12 tracking cookies are typically displayed. Using the...
  3. Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update: In Edge Settings - Cookies & Site Permissions - Cookies & Data Stored - Cookies & Site Data, there's an option to "block Saving & Reading cookies on your device".After using SuperAntiSpyware weekly, a list of about 12 tracking cookies are typically displayed. Using the...
  4. It says I have 3rd party cookies blocked and I need to turn on but I don't know how....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I have 3rd party cookies blocked and I need to turn on but I don't know how....: It say I have 3rd party cookies blocked and to turn on but I don't know how. Help * Changed to a question & moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-have-3rd-party-cookies-blocked-and-i/06424fbc-d1cb-49a9-8a84-412278cbe210
  5. It says I have 3rd party cookies blocked and I need to turn on but I don't know how....

It says I have 3rd party cookies blocked and I need to turn on but I don't know how....: It say I have 3rd party cookies blocked and to turn on but I don't know how. Help * Changed to a question & moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-have-3rd-party-cookies-blocked-and-i/06424fbc-d1cb-49a9-8a84-412278cbe210
  6. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies: I can not synchronize my OneDrive. Everytime I try I get the message that my browser is blocking important cookies. I have tried taking off everything which is scary in todays world with hackers and viruses and it still won't log me in or sych. Do we have to give Microsoft...
  7. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies: I can not synchronize my OneDrive. Everytime I try I get the message that my browser is blocking important cookies. I have tried taking off everything which is scary in todays world with hackers and viruses and it still won't log me in or sych. Do we have to give Microsoft...
  8. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 Browser set to block cookies how do i fix this

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Browser set to block cookies how do i fix this: I tried to Sign in to windows 10 on my account and its says We cant sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to used this service. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer that tell us when your signed in. To learn...
  10. Browser is blocking third-party cookies

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Browser is blocking third-party cookies: I'm trying to send in a device for refurbished replacement and no matter what browser I use I get this error: Your browser is blocking third-party cookies. Please use another device to complete this activity.I have updated the settings for each browser, in Edge I did that...