Windows 10: Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon

Discus and support Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dunno what is going on, I try to log in but ends up back at login menu. Works okay with windows 8. I tried Firefox, Edge, and Chrome..logon information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by man00, Jul 13, 2021.

1. man00 Win User

Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon

Dunno what is going on, I try to log in but ends up back at login menu. Works okay with windows 8. I tried Firefox, Edge, and Chrome..logon information is correct..Firewall, defender the problem ?

:)

man00, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon - Similar Threads - blocking AT&T logon

2. Windows is blocking me from upgrading drivers direct from AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is blocking me from upgrading drivers direct from AMD: Hi, My lap top is freezing up constantly and Microsoft looked at my error logs and said a driver is causing the freezing up. They said go direct to AMD and download the upgrade. I tried but AMD says Windows is blocking it. They said to change one setting and I tried but that...
  3. Windows is blocking me from upgrading drivers direct from AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is blocking me from upgrading drivers direct from AMD: Hi, My lap top is freezing up constantly and Microsoft looked at my error logs and said a driver is causing the freezing up. They said go direct to AMD and download the upgrade. I tried but AMD says Windows is blocking it. They said to change one setting and I tried but that...
  4. Windows is blocking me from upgrading drivers direct from AMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Logon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Logon: I have this computer with Windows 10 which has be upgraded from Windows 7. Had it set to where it automatically logged me on at boot. As per my foul ups I have not made a backup or image file which I should have, but as they say hind sight is 20/20.The drive will boot, it...
  6. Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon: Dunno what is going on, I try to log in but ends up back at login menu. Works okay with windows 8. I tried Firefox, Edge, and Chrome..logon information is correct..Firewall, defender the problem ? 182468
  7. Windows 10 Hello, blocking me from signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hello, blocking me from signing in: I set up Windows 10, but didnt set up Hello. Now I cant sign in at all, because it wants my PIN, which was never set up... I cant Change PIN, or Add, until I sign in! Now what?...
  8. Windows blocks me from computer management mmc.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows blocks me from computer management mmc.exe: I cannot update my VCRUNTIME140.dll missing due to the computer blocking me from conducting administrative commands. It continues saying it's blocked me and to contact the administrator mmc.exe. How do I fix this? I cannot run anything on my computer after an update from...
  9. Windows blocking me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blocking me: Help Please! I'm not sure which category this should go in under, to me this is performance, security, update but that's not an option. My pc - desktop Windows 10 2004 home edition I am the only user and so am the administrator. FYI I have spent so many days trying...
  10. Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 blocking me from login pages: This has been going on for months now. Everytime I try to login to a public wifi login page or my router login page, I get nothing but "Your internet access is blocked" I can access these on my laptop and 2 phones but not my desktop. I have tried everything possible, the...