Windows 10: Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

Discus and support Windows 10 blocking me from login pages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has been going on for months now. Everytime I try to login to a public wifi login page or my router login page, I get nothing but "Your internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnthonyNewton3, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

This has been going on for months now. Everytime I try to login to a public wifi login page or my router login page, I get nothing but "Your internet access is blocked"

I can access these on my laptop and 2 phones but not my desktop. I have tried everything possible, the "fixwifi.it" that seemed to work for some people. I have reset network setting, even bought a new wifi adapter. I have tried different routers, different settings, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers. I have tried turning off windows defender and firewall. Nothing but nothing works. I am at a loss as to how to proceed, Help!

it is a desktop pc, but I take it places with me (in case any were wondering why I need to login to public wifis).

:)

AnthonyNewton3, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

1. Windows 10 blocking me from login pages - Similar Threads - blocking login pages

2. Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page: Dear Windows 10 Support experts, Thank you for reading this email. Is there a way to get to the Troubleshoot page before reaching the Login page? My computer is experiencing an issue that when reaching the Login page, before I could click on the Power/Restart button, the...
  3. User account no longer accessible from login page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account no longer accessible from login page: On my PC, I have two User accounts, one has administrator entitlements (call it Admin) and one does not (call it NotAdmin). I cannot access the Admin account from the login page anymore but NotAdmin still works fine. I have done nothing new or out of the ordinary, just...
  4. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.: Hello. I have had a problem which is very frustrating. I boot my computer, sign in, but I am greeted with another sign in screen exactly the same as the previous one. It says sign in, then black, then sign in again. My family cannot afford to replace our copy of Windows or...
  5. keyboard login blocked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    keyboard login blocked: No keyboard entry at login, no dots for characters hit. narrator says HIDDEN. The keyboard is good. If I use my Password Recovery USB, I can then type my password and dots appear. Any help would be appreciated. I'm typing this with the keyboard. Ted Springfield, MA ***...
  6. web page blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    web page blocked: I attempt to open Peets coffee ap and am told to contact administrator. I am the only one who uses the computer. who is administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-blocked/7341d1be-6d3d-40c2-9031-6fd0f9ccac7c
  7. Windows Blue Screen of Death not allowing Me to access the login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Blue Screen of Death not allowing Me to access the login page: I first started having issues on my pc when none of my microsoft apps (Xbox, Outlook, Microsoft edge, etc.) were not opening. I looked further into this issue and tried to reset my pc with all of my files and then without all of my files and both said that "We werent able to...
  8. Xbox App on Windows 10 Blocking me from joining any clubs

Xbox App on Windows 10 Blocking me from joining any clubs: First time trying to join a club and it tells me to change settings in my privacy settings because my account is not setup or whatever. So I proceeded to find this setting and allow it, then submit. However every time the webpage refreshes the setting is back to being...
  9. Login to home page

in Browsers and Email
    Login to home page: Ok trying to finish setup on this newer computer. I am running win 10. Here is the question. I turn the computer on and it comes on to desktop. I am using Goggle Chrome as the browser. The problem is it opens to the last page viewed instead of my home page Yahoo. the last...
  10. change login page

change login page: Greetings How can I change the page where I insert my password? (the first page I see when windows 10 starts, I think it is called the login page) thanks 56213