Windows 10: Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

Discus and support Windows 10 blocking me from login pages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has been going on for months now. Everytime I try to login to a public wifi login page or my router login page, I get nothing but "Your internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnthonyNewton3, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

This has been going on for months now. Everytime I try to login to a public wifi login page or my router login page, I get nothing but "Your internet access is blocked"

I can access these on my laptop and 2 phones but not my desktop. I have tried everything possible, the "fixwifi.it" that seemed to work for some people. I have reset network setting, even bought a new wifi adapter. I have tried different routers, different settings, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers. I have tried turning off windows defender and firewall. Nothing but nothing works. I am at a loss as to how to proceed, Help!

it is a desktop pc, but I take it places with me (in case any were wondering why I need to login to public wifis).

:)

AnthonyNewton3, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

1. Windows 10 blocking me from login pages - Similar Threads - blocking login pages

2. Windows 10 slide and login pages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slide and login pages.: Hi hope you're well,When I start my PC from sleep mode , before I get to my desk top , I have two pages , one with slide or picture , the other is login page. I do not need these pages. I tried to use setting, to no avail. I do not need the login page . I to get rid of these...
  3. Windows 10 slide and login pages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 slide and login pages.: Hi hope you're well,When I start my PC from sleep mode , before I get to my desk top , I have two pages , one with slide or picture , the other is login page. I do not need these pages. I tried to use setting, to no avail. I do not need the login page . I to get rid of these...
  4. Windows 10 slide and login pages.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Login blocking on Windows 10 browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Login blocking on Windows 10 browsers: I use Windows 10 pro. A few weeks ago I discovered that I could no longer log into a website that I had previously used bassbuzz.com. I assumed it was a password problem and got a new one from them, but it still didn't work. I was using chrome, so I tried Foxfire and Opera...
  6. Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon: Dunno what is going on, I try to log in but ends up back at login menu. Works okay with windows 8. I tried Firefox, Edge, and Chrome..logon information is correct..Firewall, defender the problem ? 182468
  7. Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon: Dunno what is going on, I try to log in but ends up back at login menu. Works okay with windows 8. I tried Firefox, Edge, and Chrome..logon information is correct..Firewall, defender the problem ? 182468
  8. Windows 10 Hello, blocking me from signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hello, blocking me from signing in: I set up Windows 10, but didnt set up Hello. Now I cant sign in at all, because it wants my PIN, which was never set up... I cant Change PIN, or Add, until I sign in! Now what?...
  9. Removal from login page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removal from login page: [IMG]I have 2 Microsoft accounts How do I delete the one in the blue box this one is scheduled for deletion by Microsoft but not sure of date the one at the top is the one I use all the time Thank you...
  10. Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page: Dear Windows 10 Support experts, Thank you for reading this email. Is there a way to get to the Troubleshoot page before reaching the Login page? My computer is experiencing an issue that when reaching the Login page, before I could click on the Power/Restart button, the...