Windows 10 Blocking...

Discus and support Windows 10 Blocking... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message. This app can't run on this PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015.

1. kuyenmotdivad Win User

Windows 10 Blocking...

Hi,

Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message.

This app can't run on this PC
    Windows blocked Kaspersky 2015 from opening because it might damage your PC or destroy data.

I turned off UAC and SmartScreen...

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015
  2. SpiritX MS MVP Win User
    SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 8, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    MY asus GL553VE Crashes After updating the latest windows 10 update

Rollback to Windows 10 1607 then block the 1709 update from installing:

How to Block a Windows 10 Feature Update and Why You Might Need To

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/block-windows-...

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Windows 10 Blocking...

I would turn on both of those services that you turned off. It may be that Kaspersky is not compatible with whatever version of Windows 10 that you are using.

Gary, Jun 8, 2015
  5. kuyenmotdivad Win User
    I got 10130, Kaspersky said that version of Total Security I have is from May 2015 which I'd say is new. *Biggrin

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015
  6. IownAmoneyPit Win User
    Hello kuyenmotdivad I also use Kaspersky Internet Security and can confirm that Kaspersky 2015 is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a compatible beta version is currently being tested and will most likely be ready for public release around the same time as Windows 10 General Availability on July 29.

To clarify the current version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 on both my Win 7 & 8.1 systems is "Application Version 15.0.2.361 (a) which is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a future update to version 15.0.2.361 (b), or (c) for example will be compatible.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 8, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Be VERY careful about using third party anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls, and other system tools (like CCleaner and other registry cleaners). After a new release of the beta OS, these tools may need to be updated before they are compatible, and incompatibility can be disastrous for tools that integrate so deeply in the OS, or perform modifications based on knowledge that is no longer accurate.

You're more than welcome to keep using these tools in beta, just understand that every time you update you risk losing all your data if you do.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Blocking...

1. Windows 10 Blocking... - Similar Threads - Blocking

2. Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on: I cannot turn on my windows defender real time protection, it is grey and cannot be turned on, before it said an organization was blocking your from turning on real time protection but i restarted my computer and when it turns on it says repairing and scanning drive then a...
  3. Controlled Folder Access in Windows 10 is blocking iCloud Photos causing excessive download...

Controlled Folder Access in Windows 10 is blocking iCloud Photos causing excessive download...: I enabled Controlled Folder Access (Defender ransomware protection) in Windows 10 1 day ago. I saw some notification warnings saying various programs were blocked, iCloudPhotos being one them. iCloud tray icon also reported problems writing to its default location and that...
  4. cant press F1 to accept reboot, leads to computer being blocked

cant press F1 to accept reboot, leads to computer being blocked: Hi. I have a HP laptop/tablet and for a few months i havent been able to a windows update, so i thought i would reboot it, but at one point a black screen with blue texts came basicaly asking me to accept by pressing F1 or refusing with F2 but i cant press any of them and my...
  5. Firewall blocking CIFS/SMB access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firewall blocking CIFS/SMB access: Hello, I've figured out, that my computer won't let other my devices access shared drives & folders on my computer. I use CIFS/SMB feature from appwiz.cpl -> "Turn Windows features on or off". Then I simply connect to other devices running Windows 10 and either Linux. But...
  6. Windows Defender - Unauthorized changes blocked - full path?

Windows Defender - Unauthorized changes blocked - full path?: With Window Defender when I click on change protection it throws up a truncated path when it blocks the path of the file. I want these programs to update certain files and can't decrypt the full path in the short message to allow the change. Where do I get the path so I...
  7. Microsoft account was blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account was blocked: Hi there. First of all i moved my question to probably wrong category as it must be somewhere under microsoft cloud/authorization & authentication category and i hasn't found appropriate one in dropdown boxes below. Next, all i need is to unblock account for my parent...
  8. Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator

Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator: every time I try to download software from Samsung I am blocked. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/blocked-by-administrator-when-trying-to-download/4fd3aa31-38d0-4242-af82-14f44966a1fb"
  9. Quick Access frequently blocks portion of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Access frequently blocks portion of screen: How do I stop Quick Access from frequently blocking a portion of the screen until I cancel the action? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/quick-access-frequently-blocks-portion-of-screen/6bd12c75-e7ac-4dd3-95f3-a9d5309eb8f1
  10. Controlled Folder Access blocked C:\Windows\System32\SearchIndexer.exe from making changes...

Controlled Folder Access blocked C:\Windows\System32\SearchIndexer.exe from making changes...: I have turned on controlled folder access in Windows Defender and have received a couple of these errors. Controlled Folder Access blocked C:\Windows\System32\SearchIndexer.exe from making changes to memory. Detection time: 2018-08-10T05:58:11.746Z User: NT...