Windows 10: Windows 10 Blocking...

Discus and support Windows 10 Blocking... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message. This app can't run on this PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Blocking...

Hi,

Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message.

This app can't run on this PC
    Windows blocked Kaspersky 2015 from opening because it might damage your PC or destroy data.

I turned off UAC and SmartScreen...

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015
  2. SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 8, 2015
  3. MY asus GL553VE Crashes After updating the latest windows 10 update

Rollback to Windows 10 1607 then block the 1709 update from installing:

How to Block a Windows 10 Feature Update and Why You Might Need To

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/block-windows-...

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Windows 10 Blocking...

I would turn on both of those services that you turned off. It may be that Kaspersky is not compatible with whatever version of Windows 10 that you are using.

Gary, Jun 8, 2015
  5. I got 10130, Kaspersky said that version of Total Security I have is from May 2015 which I'd say is new. *Biggrin

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015
  6. Hello kuyenmotdivad I also use Kaspersky Internet Security and can confirm that Kaspersky 2015 is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a compatible beta version is currently being tested and will most likely be ready for public release around the same time as Windows 10 General Availability on July 29.

To clarify the current version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 on both my Win 7 & 8.1 systems is "Application Version 15.0.2.361 (a) which is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a future update to version 15.0.2.361 (b), or (c) for example will be compatible.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 8, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Be VERY careful about using third party anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls, and other system tools (like CCleaner and other registry cleaners). After a new release of the beta OS, these tools may need to be updated before they are compatible, and incompatibility can be disastrous for tools that integrate so deeply in the OS, or perform modifications based on knowledge that is no longer accurate.

You're more than welcome to keep using these tools in beta, just understand that every time you update you risk losing all your data if you do.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Blocking...

1. Windows 10 Blocking... - Similar Threads - Blocking

2. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  3. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  4. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?: Do i need to wipe my drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-on-my-d-drive-are-blocked-how-do-i/75164e47-7df3-4666-b9e2-5d62f62eb459
  5. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?: Do i need to wipe my drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-on-my-d-drive-are-blocked-how-do-i/75164e47-7df3-4666-b9e2-5d62f62eb459
  6. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...: over the past 2 days for now, I've been seeing a WindowsErrorReporting event in Applications, going by the event name of StoreAgentDownloadFailure1there are no failed updates or any WindowsUpdateClient events in the System logs at all when these occur, but by checking the...
  7. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...: over the past 2 days for now, I've been seeing a WindowsErrorReporting event in Applications, going by the event name of StoreAgentDownloadFailure1there are no failed updates or any WindowsUpdateClient events in the System logs at all when these occur, but by checking the...
  8. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

9. I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...: My PC is locked up. Says it is Windows defender security center and to call 1-888-318-9325. I'm sure it's a scam but how do I get out of it?...
  10. I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...

I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...: My PC is locked up. Says it is Windows defender security center and to call 1-888-318-9325. I'm sure it's a scam but how do I get out of it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 unwanted blocking problem