Windows 10: Windows 10 Blocking...

Discus and support Windows 10 Blocking... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message. This app can't run on this PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015.

1. kuyenmotdivad Win User

Windows 10 Blocking...

Hi,

Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message.

This app can't run on this PC
    Windows blocked Kaspersky 2015 from opening because it might damage your PC or destroy data.

I turned off UAC and SmartScreen...

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015
  2. SpiritX MS MVP Win User
    SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 8, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    MY asus GL553VE Crashes After updating the latest windows 10 update

Rollback to Windows 10 1607 then block the 1709 update from installing:

How to Block a Windows 10 Feature Update and Why You Might Need To

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/block-windows-...

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Windows 10 Blocking...

I would turn on both of those services that you turned off. It may be that Kaspersky is not compatible with whatever version of Windows 10 that you are using.

Gary, Jun 8, 2015
  5. kuyenmotdivad Win User
    I got 10130, Kaspersky said that version of Total Security I have is from May 2015 which I'd say is new. *Biggrin

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015
  6. IownAmoneyPit Win User
    Hello kuyenmotdivad I also use Kaspersky Internet Security and can confirm that Kaspersky 2015 is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a compatible beta version is currently being tested and will most likely be ready for public release around the same time as Windows 10 General Availability on July 29.

To clarify the current version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 on both my Win 7 & 8.1 systems is "Application Version 15.0.2.361 (a) which is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a future update to version 15.0.2.361 (b), or (c) for example will be compatible.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 8, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Be VERY careful about using third party anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls, and other system tools (like CCleaner and other registry cleaners). After a new release of the beta OS, these tools may need to be updated before they are compatible, and incompatibility can be disastrous for tools that integrate so deeply in the OS, or perform modifications based on knowledge that is no longer accurate.

You're more than welcome to keep using these tools in beta, just understand that every time you update you risk losing all your data if you do.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Blocking...

1. Windows 10 Blocking... - Similar Threads - Blocking

2. Ways to block Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ways to block Windows 10 updates: I'm having issues with a recent windows cumulative update. I uninstalled said update, and blocked it using wushowhide tool. However, after leaving my pc on, unattended for a few minutes, I came back to see that the pc had restarted and begun updating automatically. After the...
  3. Internet may be blocked by a firewall or antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet may be blocked by a firewall or antivirus: Hi, recently I have encountered an issue that arose without any changes being made to the settings. When trying to connect the laptop to a wireless network that requires you to enter a username/ password (like a hotel or a business network) it redirects to an error page that...
  4. Device Guard blocking Windows Store Apps from running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Guard blocking Windows Store Apps from running: Hello everyone, I'm a PC enthusiast, running Windows 10 Pro on my home computer, and I've been exploring the possibilities of the built-in security features as an alternative to buying an antivirus license from other established vendors. I've been experimenting with...
  5. Installation blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation blocked by administrator: I am the administrator of a large network. As an Admin I am able to install the printer drivers I require. however, if a standard user logs on to a new windows 10 pc, and adds the network share for the printer, they are prompted to install files, that seems to work, but...
  6. block popups in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    block popups in windows 10: How do I block popups in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-popups-in-windows-10/f0321819-bcb4-4c64-9389-606ff213dd4c
  7. application blocked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    application blocked: Why did I just get a bunch of notifications saying ApplicationMicrosoftEdgeC has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-blocked/42e7f864-40d8-4295-bdad-b3380184b880
  8. Selectively blocking Windows update assets

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Selectively blocking Windows update assets: The Realtek High Definition Audio driver is causing problems in my sound setup. Either by completely disabling the sound or by messing up the sound quality. I want it OUT of my rig. Problem is, everytime I restart the OS the auto updater re-installs it. Tried wushowhide...
  9. Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller

Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller: Dear Microsoft, My laptop is very cluttered and I'd like to clear up some files that previous forums have resolved, yet the options on my laptop are not available. As I believe I'm running an updated version of Windows I would like your advice on giving myself full ability...
  10. Blocked Sites

Blocked Sites: Hard to believe that #Microsoft is running a scam but if your computer downloads a specific “infected” site a warning comes up on your computer telling you that your blocked by Microsoft and to call a Microsoft 1800 number to “unblock” your computer. When you call the number,...