Windows 10: Windows 10 Blocking...

Discus and support Windows 10 Blocking... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message. This app can't run on this PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Blocking...

Hi,

Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message.

This app can't run on this PC
    Windows blocked Kaspersky 2015 from opening because it might damage your PC or destroy data.

I turned off UAC and SmartScreen...

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015
  2. SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 8, 2015
  3. MY asus GL553VE Crashes After updating the latest windows 10 update

Rollback to Windows 10 1607 then block the 1709 update from installing:

How to Block a Windows 10 Feature Update and Why You Might Need To

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/block-windows-...

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Windows 10 Blocking...

I would turn on both of those services that you turned off. It may be that Kaspersky is not compatible with whatever version of Windows 10 that you are using.

Gary, Jun 8, 2015
  5. I got 10130, Kaspersky said that version of Total Security I have is from May 2015 which I'd say is new. *Biggrin

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 8, 2015
  6. Hello kuyenmotdivad I also use Kaspersky Internet Security and can confirm that Kaspersky 2015 is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a compatible beta version is currently being tested and will most likely be ready for public release around the same time as Windows 10 General Availability on July 29.

To clarify the current version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 on both my Win 7 & 8.1 systems is "Application Version 15.0.2.361 (a) which is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a future update to version 15.0.2.361 (b), or (c) for example will be compatible.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 8, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Be VERY careful about using third party anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls, and other system tools (like CCleaner and other registry cleaners). After a new release of the beta OS, these tools may need to be updated before they are compatible, and incompatibility can be disastrous for tools that integrate so deeply in the OS, or perform modifications based on knowledge that is no longer accurate.

You're more than welcome to keep using these tools in beta, just understand that every time you update you risk losing all your data if you do.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Blocking...

1. Windows 10 Blocking... - Similar Threads - Blocking

2. Block certain applications from using a metered network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Block certain applications from using a metered network: I work on highway construction and thus I rely a lot on cellular hotspots. Unfortunately, unlimited data on a machine with a real keyboard is a cardinal sin according to carriers, so I have to use a metered connection and a data limit to make sure I can ration the data for...
  3. TotalAV blocking home network

TotalAV blocking home network: I have uninstalled TotalAV because it started blocking my home network. Now it's still blocking it and Ican't get on the internet. Evidently there is still something on my system that uninstalling did not remove. Help!...
  4. arma 2 setup.exe blocked by administrator, whilst I am still the administrator.

arma 2 setup.exe blocked by administrator, whilst I am still the administrator.: hello, today I tried installing a game from it's disc, but I cannot install it with out this warning popping up:my system has had no trouble in installing disc games before.I am the only administrator, and my account is a local one....
  5. The driver for this device has been blocked from starting (Code 48)

in Windows 10 News
    The driver for this device has been blocked from starting (Code 48): [ATTACH]At some point, you may want to review the state of your hardware drivers installed on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC. In Device Manager, when viewing a particular device driver’s properties, you may see the message The driver for this device has been blocked from...
  6. How to allow or block Windows from downloading Fonts Catalog

in Windows 10 News
    How to allow or block Windows from downloading Fonts Catalog: [ATTACH]If you want to block Windows from downloading fonts and fonts catalog data from third-party providers, here is what you need to do. Using the Local Group Policy Editor and Registry Editor, you can prevent Windows 11/10 from automatically downloading font catalog data...
  7. Windows Live Mail Error message 554 5.7.1 OV-1 Message Blocked due to Spam Content in the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail Error message 554 5.7.1 OV-1 Message Blocked due to Spam Content in the...: Windows Live Mail Error message 554 5.7.1 OV-1 Message Blocked due to Spam Content in the message.Until last night - never had a problem with the out going mail. Have been sending emails to these email addresses for many years. Can receive incoming emails.ALL outgoing emails...
  8. Windows Apps blocked by Bitdefender Firewall legit? I Need help in Identifying if these are...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Apps blocked by Bitdefender Firewall legit? I Need help in Identifying if these are...: Hi, I need help identifying these Windows Apps I blocked from communicating in the internet through Bitdefender Firewall. Are these apps legitimate and critically needed for Windows to function? Specific explanation/answer about each application is much appreciated. The...
  9. Can't disconnect blocked work account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't disconnect blocked work account: I had work account attached on my Windows 10. Now I left company and my account was disabled. But I can't disconnect it from my user on both of my pcs.When I go to Setting->Work Account, select account and click "Disconnect" - it spins for several second and refreshes screen...
  10. File Blocked - TrojanDropper:Win32/Dexel.A

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File Blocked - TrojanDropper:Win32/Dexel.A: Hi Team, My company developers have a product which is being blocked by Defender ATP, TrojanDropper:Win32/Dexel.A is the signature given. We have added the hash of the .msi file as an indicator to allow file. This is not a solution we can push to our many customers who have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 unwanted blocking problem