Windows 10 Blocking...

Discus and support Windows 10 Blocking... in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi, Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message. This app can't run on this PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jun 9, 2015.

1. kuyenmotdivad Win User

Windows 10 Blocking...

Hi,

Anyone know what's blocking Kaspersky from being installed, every time I try to install I get this message.

This app can't run on this PC
    Windows blocked Kaspersky 2015 from opening because it might damage your PC or destroy data.

I turned off UAC and SmartScreen...

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 9, 2015
  2. SpiritX MS MVP Win User
    SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 9, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    MY asus GL553VE Crashes After updating the latest windows 10 update

Rollback to Windows 10 1607 then block the 1709 update from installing:

How to Block a Windows 10 Feature Update and Why You Might Need To

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/block-windows-...

Andre Da Costa, Jun 9, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Windows 10 Blocking...

I would turn on both of those services that you turned off. It may be that Kaspersky is not compatible with whatever version of Windows 10 that you are using.

Gary, Jun 9, 2015
  5. kuyenmotdivad Win User
    I got 10130, Kaspersky said that version of Total Security I have is from May 2015 which I'd say is new. *Biggrin

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 9, 2015
  6. IownAmoneyPit Win User
    Hello kuyenmotdivad I also use Kaspersky Internet Security and can confirm that Kaspersky 2015 is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a compatible beta version is currently being tested and will most likely be ready for public release around the same time as Windows 10 General Availability on July 29.

To clarify the current version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 on both my Win 7 & 8.1 systems is "Application Version 15.0.2.361 (a) which is not yet compatible with windows 10 but a future update to version 15.0.2.361 (b), or (c) for example will be compatible.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 9, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Be VERY careful about using third party anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls, and other system tools (like CCleaner and other registry cleaners). After a new release of the beta OS, these tools may need to be updated before they are compatible, and incompatibility can be disastrous for tools that integrate so deeply in the OS, or perform modifications based on knowledge that is no longer accurate.

You're more than welcome to keep using these tools in beta, just understand that every time you update you risk losing all your data if you do.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Blocking...

Windows 10 Blocking... - Similar Threads - Blocking

1. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 News
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: [ATTACH] Many a time it may so happen that programs on your Windows 10 PC get denied of accessing graphics hardware. The message says that an application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. One of the common scenarios is when [...] This post Application has...
  2. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Many a time it may so happen that programs on your Windows 10 PC get denied of accessing graphics hardware. The message says that an application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. One of the common scenarios is when [...] This post Application has...
  3. Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info: Hello, Over the past few days Malwarebytes kept telling me that it keeps blocking a website called sharing-is-caring.info I searched it up and they have instructions for programs like UnHackMe and SpyHunter and then I looked for the manual method. I looked at my apps and I...
  4. Malwarebytes keeps saying blocked sharing-is-caring.info

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes keeps saying blocked sharing-is-caring.info: Hello, Over the past few days Malwarebytes kept telling me that it keeps blocking a website called sharing-is-caring.info I searched it up and they have instructions for programs like UnHackMe and SpyHunter and then I looked for the manual method. I looked at my apps and I...
  5. Microsoft Edge will block auto-playing media in Windows 10 Redstone 5

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge will block auto-playing media in Windows 10 Redstone 5: Microsoft’s Edge browser is way behind in terms of user base. But that isn’t because it is bad. It is because Google Chrome has been here for around 10 years and Edge is just new to the game. Microsoft adds new features to Edge with every major Windows 10 update. One new...
  6. Windows 10 Defender blocking FTP connections to FileZilla Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Defender blocking FTP connections to FileZilla Server: Hi, I am running Wnidows 10 with a FileZilla Server. I cannot connect to the server when inbound rules are set to default (no rule, no access). If I set inbound rules to "allow", i can connect to the FileZilla Server. Inbound rules Name Profile Enabled Action Override...
  7. Each update e.g. 1803 Generic HDMI driver gets loaded. How can I block

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Each update e.g. 1803 Generic HDMI driver gets loaded. How can I block: I maintain a number of machines, all have HDMI and VGA ports. HDMI goes to the main monitor, VGA to a multiway switch. Every recent update a generic HDMI driver gets loaded and appears to be incompatible - black screen or no video. . My current fix is to reload the...