Windows 10: Windows 10 blocks program from running

Discus and support Windows 10 blocks program from running in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OK, thanks guys. I got it to work on a reboot. Unchecked the box, entered the password twice when it asked me to. Hopefully it stays this way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gene1000, Aug 9, 2015.

1. gene1000 Win User

Windows 10 blocks program from running

OK, thanks guys. I got it to work on a reboot. Unchecked the box, entered the password twice when it asked me to.

Hopefully it stays this way.

Thanks again.

gene1000, Aug 9, 2015
  2. gene1000 Win User

Carried over from Win 7. Their support folks had me download a new version that works with Win 10. For now, I'm a happy camper......

gene1000, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 blocks program from running

1. Windows 10 blocks program from running - Similar Threads - blocks program running

2. Program Not Running in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Not Running in Windows 10.: Hello,I recently upgraded my setup and that requires upgrading my version from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The problem is that the Siemens Solid Edge ST4 program, my main software, no longer runs. I know it's an old program, from 2009, but it's the one I have the license for and...
  3. Malware blocked and unable to run a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware blocked and unable to run a program: HI all, hopefully someone can offer advice on this.Ever since my security software, Bullguard, notified me that it had blocked an infected object named "64barsvc.exe, my system will not allow me to run a poker software program. Can anyone offer advice on how to fix...
  4. Run program from run dialog

Run program from run dialog: How do I add a program to the registry so that I can type it into the run dialog and open it? 139393
  5. Run program from run dialog

in Windows 10 Support
    Run program from run dialog: How do I add a program to the registry so that I can type it into the run dialog and open it? 139393
  6. Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10: I would like a solution to the following problem, in the company where we work we use an application for electronic point, which when employee exceeds his working time he acts by turning off his workstation. Some users have discovered that by opening the Windows task manager,...
  7. Windows blocking app from running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows blocking app from running: Hi, I have been having problem w/ window 10 pro 64 bit problem every few months on my Nuc7i5. it would block me from running a downloaded app from https://pacs.garfieldmedicalcenter.com/novaweb/ Normally, this works and there is an option to let it run. but every few...
  8. UAC blocking certain programs from running at startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC blocking certain programs from running at startup: I'm having issues with any programs which "Run as Administrator" loading at startup. Steam and Rainmeter are the two which are really annoying me just now. If I use the aero tweak tool to completely disable UAC then these programs start without any issues, but as soon as I...
  9. Block Software from Installing or running

Block Software from Installing or running: Is there a way to stop certain software/apps from installing, or if not possible, from not running? I want to block chrome. Also, can edge in the start menu be hidden? Thanks ( win10 home x64 ) 70307
  10. Win 10 blocking install of programs, 'Don't Run' popup

Win 10 blocking install of programs, 'Don't Run' popup: I know to click on 'more info' so I can tell it to install software I have purchased. Is this part of the user controls, and how do I get the computer to stop doing this ? The 'Don't Run' window isn't showing up for all software being blocked. Thanks ! 44156