Windows 10: Windows 10 blue login screen

Discus and support Windows 10 blue login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My PC, which has experienced next to no issues for about its whole year and a half life, just blue screened on me for the first time on Sunday. Ever... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AlecRichardson1, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 blue login screen

My PC, which has experienced next to no issues for about its whole year and a half life, just blue screened on me for the first time on Sunday. Ever since then, I can't log in. I turn it on and it just brings up a blank blue screen with the date and time. When i advance the screen, the date and time disappear and the three icons that always appear on the log in screen appear. However, there is no username or password prompt. It's just those three icons on the blank blue screen. I have tried holding shift on restart, nothing different happens. I have tried hitting various function keys on restart. F11 brings up a bunch of options but none of them change how the computer boots. Nothing I do brings up anything that allows me to sign in or do anything other than restart again.

Did my hard drive seriously go from being completely fine to utterly destroyed on me? Do i have to completely reinstall windows 10? Do i need to buy a new computer?

:)

AlecRichardson1, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 blue login screen

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 blue login screen

1. Windows 10 blue login screen - Similar Threads - blue login screen

2. Blue screen before login Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen before login Windows 10: Hi again, this question must have been asked a few times! When I turn on my Lenovo laptop, the Lenovo logo appears, then there is about a 20 second delay for the login page just a blue screen. It's not a big problem but I just wondered if or how I could speed things up! I...
  3. Blue screen before login Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen before login Windows 10: Hi again, this question must have been asked a few times! When I turn on my Lenovo laptop, the Lenovo logo appears, then there is about a 20 second delay for the login page just a blue screen. It's not a big problem but I just wondered if or how I could speed things up! I...
  4. Blue screen before login Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. login and blue error screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    login and blue error screen: So lately my computer has been complete a**. So basically it started not letting me even login or get to the login screen without showing an error screen. And i was able to fix it by doing a chskdk or whatever it's called check. It was fine for a while, until it then looped...
  6. Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever: Windows 10 latest version - no recent updates/changes. At switch on Windows goes through the motions but at the pre-login screen, i.e. with picture/time/date but no login box - and without pressing any keys - the screen goes blue with the spinning dots for seconds/minutes......
  7. Blue screen login loop

Blue screen login loop: Hi so my laptop is in a restart loop! I login It loads Blue screen: were gonna restart your computer Restarts I login.... I keep doing this and i can't get out of this loop!!! Pls help! Stop code: reference by pointer Also its in safe mode right now....
  8. Blue login screen, windows will not load.

Blue login screen, windows will not load.: Ok so when windows loads the login screens they are all blue. First screen shows date and time. When i click it will take a moment to load then show my name followed by the password box. Bottom of the screen has ease of access, power, and internet connection buttons. When i...
  9. Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login

Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login: When I turn on my Acer computer, I type in my Windows Hello pin and then says welcome for a few seconds, then goes blue (just to say, this is not the Windows Error screen). I can't do anything (eg; moving my mouse). When I close the lid, the computer shuts down. I've tried...
  10. Immediate blue screen every login

Immediate blue screen every login: I just bought this new computer two days ago, and now every time I login I immediately get a blue screen and error code ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY. The computer is an ASUS FX503VD and it's running Windows 10....