Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen crashes Stop Code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen crashes Stop Code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've just tried to update my desktop pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Windows 10 keeps crashing with a blue screen message and the Stop Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kmahon2001, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 blue screen crashes Stop Code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I've just tried to update my desktop pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Windows 10 keeps crashing with a blue screen message and the Stop Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

This happened last weekend when I first installed Windows 10 and got to the point where Windows wouldn't even boot up. I reinstated my machine from a backup, which reverted to Windows 7, and all was well. This weekend I tried reinstalling Windows 10 and still it keeps crashing. It's not as bad as last weekend because it does boot up, but after a while, sometimes only a few minutes and sometimes after half an hour or so, I get the dreaded blue screen and also the fan inside the pc seems to be overworking, but only when the blue screen appears.

:)

kmahon2001, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 blue screen crashes Stop Code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen crashes Stop Code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. Windows 10 blue screen crashes Stop Code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - blue screen crashes

2. Windows 11 Blue screen of Death loop Stop code: Kmode_exception_not_handled message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blue screen of Death loop Stop code: Kmode_exception_not_handled message: Hello,My surface pro 7 has been boot looping from restart to the blue screen and have been using a windows 10 recovery usb stick and won’t work I need assistance to fix this deviceThanks, Justin...
  3. Windows 11 Blue screen of Death loop Stop code: Kmode_exception_not_handled message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blue screen of Death loop Stop code: Kmode_exception_not_handled message: Hello,My surface pro 7 has been boot looping from restart to the blue screen and have been using a windows 10 recovery usb stick and won’t work I need assistance to fix this deviceThanks, Justin...
  4. Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled: Hi my sons laptop is stuck on blue screen loop on start up. Gives the error stop code kmode_exception_not_handled then tries to restart. I have tried to access the advanced start up menu by powering on and off 3 times but nothing comes up. This blue screen occurred after he...
  5. Blue Screen Crash, Stop Code: WEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Crash, Stop Code: WEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: My SSD died a few months ago, I replaced it and got a new mother board as well. Then the pc's been running smoothly for a while until last weekend. Got 2 crashes when playing Overwatch, but the blue screens was gone after a split second. Today got another crash when I'm in a...
  6. Blue Screen Crash, Stop Code: WEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Crash, Stop Code: WEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: My SSD died a few months ago, I replaced it and got a new mother board as well. Then the pc's been running smoothly for a while until last weekend. Got 2 crashes when playing Overwatch, but the blue screens was gone after a split second. Today got another crash when I'm in a...
  7. Blue Screen Crash, Stop Code: WEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDDump Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=SIvCESIt happened when I am using Microsoft Word.Please help, thank you!...
  9. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhhZ3kv5MCBVhXxE6?e=UfLKey Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-kmodeexceptionnothandled/f03f3d05-d602-42b5-b255-7a99652a01fa
  10. Stop Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi. I'm writing this on my work laptop. The problem is on my personal desktop. I have a blue screen that reads: ": Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 100% complete For more information...