Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I had a blue screen problem, it just started from no where, i was staying on the laptop, an then the Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xinnicut, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Xinnicut Win User

Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Hello, I had a blue screen problem, it just started from no where, i was staying on the laptop, an then the Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys appeared, ok cool, i heard something, about the network driver, i just unistalled it, and reinstall it, i thought i repared it, later like one day, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH blue screen appeared, i tried to update and shut down, then the problem began, instead of updating, it always show APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, so i cant even open my laptop, i get in safe boot, saved my files in drive, then is said thats it, full reinstalling of windows, should fix 100% o fthe problem, thats the last option but it surely fix the problem, at least i thought so, well i reinstalled the windows, i thought i finally made it, but it started again, i cant even do my class..., any help?

:)

Xinnicut, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Blue screen error: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH when trying to install Audio driver

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you get a Blue Screen error with “APC_INDEX_MISMATCH” when trying to install Audio drivers. I’ll certainly help you with this.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

An incompatible system driver causes the Blue screen error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. For more information see

Bug Check 0x1: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Fares740 Win User
    Windows 10 blue screen Error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Hello,

My windows 10 keeps crashing in the middle of anything with a blue screen showing the Error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
    (ndis.sys)
    or sometimes
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (bdfndisf6.sys)
    . The .sys file is what differs from time to time. Is there a fix for this? I've all of my drivers up to date and i'm pretty sure there is no hardware problem.

Fares740, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (neofltr_719_20893.sys) windows 10

Hi,

Suddenly my laptop is showing this blue screen error

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (neofltr_719_20893.sys)

I have recently upgraded it to windows 10 from Windows 7 home premium

PoornimaVenkatappa, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

1. Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH - Similar Threads - blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Blue Screen error - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hi, at times when I am using my PC, the sound quality goes bad and l will not be able to adjust the volume or mute audio and then a blue screen error pops up with the stopcode: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. It then restarts and I lose all my unsaved work. This has happened multiple...
  3. Blue screen and error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen and error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hello, For two weeks now, I have had a problem with printing and opening certain pages. When I want to print anything, a blue screen appears and the computer restarts. The codes APC_INDEX_MISMATCH and win32kfull.sys appear...
  4. blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: starting about a month ago, I blue screened once a week with this driver intel wireless network with the error from the subject. as of late it has gotten worse and now causes multiples per day. I have completely reset this PC cleaned drive / installed fresh copy of windows...
  5. blue screen error: irql_not_less_or_equal netwtw08.sys

blue screen error: irql_not_less_or_equal netwtw08.sys: I received a blue screen error called,: irql_not_less_or_equal netwtw08.sys failed. Any fixes?[IMG] [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-irqlnotlessorequal-netwtw08sys/fa661c74-5e01-4c82-906a-b724f0ea8179
  6. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 rfeco10x64.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 rfeco10x64.sys: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 rfeco10x64.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-windows-10-rfeco10x64sys/cda016b3-64b7-47c9-9b09-eacb2cc903f6
  7. Blue Screen of Death APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArmqW-avb6fvrEHdsAy3a9IBAb4P Here are all the minidump files and MSinfo32 stuff as requested. WhoCrashed lists the error as: "This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1A9490) Bugcheck code: 0x1 (0x7FFC0673A574, 0x30, 0x0,...
  8. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens: So lately Ive been having these blue screens when my computer crashes with the error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. It happens a few times a day but when Iam playing games it seems to be occuring way less often. I don't really know what to do fix this as Iam not that smart around this...
  9. Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog. Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GmejHGaTBaRk-vwpQmKroK8k...
  10. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help: I have recently made a new computer and am running Windows 10. I have been fine for about a week and then i started getting this BSOD with this error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys. I think I am doing this correctly by uploading and providing these 3 dump files....