Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen error Boot BCD 0xc00000e9

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen error Boot BCD 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro upgraded from 8.1 now gets a blue screen with error 0xc00000e9. Access only to BIOS. Left USB drive in, had 10 word v 365 docs on it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AuldDuffer, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 blue screen error Boot BCD 0xc00000e9

Windows 10 pro upgraded from 8.1 now gets a blue screen with error 0xc00000e9. Access only to BIOS. Left USB drive in, had 10 word v 365 docs on it. Restart failed. Tried again, failed; noticed & removed usb. How to fix??? Seems like an accident waiting to happen.

:)

AuldDuffer, Sep 14, 2018

2. Receives Blue Screen Error 0xc00000e9

Original Title: BCD Error 0xc0000098

Hi,

I have a Lenovo G570 laptop. I recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

A few days back, I was working on my laptop and suddenly it shut down automatically and restarted with a Blue screen showing
    Error 0xc00000e9. I found few common solutions to this issue wherein most of them said to download media creation tool using the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10?wa=wsignin1.0

I created a Boot using a USB and did as per the instructions. Then I plugged the USB flash drive to laptop and started. And it showed windows 10 setup and I clicked on
    Repair your computer. Then Troubleshoot, Advanced Options and Startup Repair.

After that the laptop restarted and it showed a new error

File:\Boot\BCD

Error Code 0xc0000098

Please help.

Moonwalker_14, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Hi, honourable members, need a little advice booting my notebook. Thanks. Error Code: 0xc00000e9

Hi Frank,

To assist you regarding your concern, we would like to know some information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you experience this issue before?
    we suggest that you check the links below for a possible solution.

Error code 0xc00000e9

File: /Boot/BCD Error code: 0xc00000e9

win 10 error code 0xc00000e9

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 blue screen error Boot BCD 0xc00000e9

Receives Blue Screen Error 0xc00000e9

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with BSOD errors, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly were you trying to perform on the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error message along with the error code on your device?

Blue Screen errors (also sometimes called black screen errors or STOP code errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a message that says, "Windows has been shut down to prevent damage
    to your computer”. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software problems.

As you are unable to boot the device with BSOD errors, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted boot files.

I suggest you re-built the boot rec by following the below commands and check if it helps.

Use the Windows 10 Media creation tool create, try the below to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 DVD.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of BSOD errors on your device with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen error Boot BCD 0xc00000e9

1. Windows 10 blue screen error Boot BCD 0xc00000e9 - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors: Everytime i try to boot my PC since yesterday i get the error 0xc00000e9, attempting recovery keeps failing. I was able to enter the recovery environment from a boot usb stick. However "Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC".I ran scf /scannow using the cmd and now i...
  3. Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors: Everytime i try to boot my PC since yesterday i get the error 0xc00000e9, attempting recovery keeps failing. I was able to enter the recovery environment from a boot usb stick. However "Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC".I ran scf /scannow using the cmd and now i...
  4. Windows 10 0xc00000e9 Error and 0x8007025D Error

Windows 10 0xc00000e9 Error and 0x8007025D Error: Hello, I am working from a custom built machine and I recently ran into the Automatic Repair Loop. After trying just about every fix I can find online, I am now met with a 0xc00000e9 Error when attempting to boot up. I have tried nearly everything that I can find, including...
  5. Windows 10 boot error code /BCD

Windows 10 boot error code /BCD: I had windows installed on an SSD but needed more storage room so installed a 3tb Mechanical hard drive. I set the boot to the SSD still as theres no OS on the hard drive. I then saw the error when i try and boot....
  6. Unable to boot Error: 0xc00000e9

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to boot Error: 0xc00000e9: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575 and am receiving the following message. I am unable to safe recover or get to command. I replaced the SSD Hard drive and still get the same message. Cannot boot from CD either. Now what? Toss laptop? Unable to boot Error: 0xc00000e9...
  7. Error 0xc00000e9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc00000e9: [IMG] Hello, I have been with this problem for more than two weeks lately and I don't know what to do because the only key that do something is the Esc key and the rest of them don't do anything. This problem appeared out of nowhere, I turned off my computer and the next...
  8. Windows 10 error code: 0xc00000e9

Windows 10 error code: 0xc00000e9: So the other day I was playing games then all of a sudden it started hanging for no reason but it fixes it self after a few minutes, then suddenly it restarted. Now I'm on a loop where it diagnose my pc and I can't seem to get out of it, I tried resetting all of my files but...
  9. BCD Error at the time of booting Windows 10

BCD Error at the time of booting Windows 10: Dear Sir, My PC has Windows 10. When I boot, only mouse pointer appears on blank screen. I tried to use Windows 10 installation USB drive to repair but the following error appears. Pl help. [ATTACH]...
  10. File:\Boot\BCD - Error code : 0xc00000e9 HATASI

File:\Boot\BCD - Error code : 0xc00000e9 HATASI: Bilgisayar Açılımı Uyarıyı Veriyor Format Atmadan Sorunun Bir Çözümü Varmı? Teşekkür Ederim. Bilgisayarınıza bağlı bir aygıtla ilgili bir sorun oluştu Beklenmeyen bir G / Ç hatası oluştu. Dosya: \ Boot \ BCD Hata kodu: 0xc00000e9 Bu sorun çıkarılabilir bir depolama...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc0000e9 windows 10 error blue screen

2. windows 10 bcd boot bluescreen

3. bcd windows 10 blue scrreen

4. Bluescreen BCD,
  5. 0xc00000e9 on blue screen,
  6. windows 10 bluescreen error 0xc00000e9,
  7. bsod error - bcd,
  8. bsod windows 10 0xc00000e9,
  9. windows 10 recovery file boot\bcd error code 0xc00000e9,
  10. bsod error code 0xc00000e9,
  11. preventive measures for boot bcd error in windows10,