Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue screen failure back again!

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue screen failure back again! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Back in June I was getting blue screen failures a lot and someone on here identified it was Norton antivirus causing this. I removed this for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevenshort123, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Blue screen failure back again!

Hi,

Back in June I was getting blue screen failures a lot and someone on here identified it was Norton antivirus causing this. I removed this for another virus program and all good for a while - thanks.

However recently I am getting blue screens again BAD_POOL_HEADER reported.

I have ensured all updates in place, but Windows 10 seems to be the worst version I have experienced for blue screen failures!

Any suggestions of what to check?

thanks,

Steven

:)

stevenshort123, Dec 22, 2019

2. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Kernel Security Check Failure Blue screen after Windows 10 creator update

Hi,

Kernel Security Check Failure error is usually due to memory, driver incompatibility or possible system data corruption. We suggest that you follow the steps suggested on the link below to help you troubleshoot your blue screen issues:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Blue screen failure back again!

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Blue screen failure back again!

1. Windows 10 Blue screen failure back again! - Similar Threads - Blue screen failure

2. Blue Screen Error again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error again: So after I fixed a lot of the errors I posted about recent I got another and I don't know what this one is. I have the .dmp file and it seems to happen if I leave Google Chrome running with 3 tabs. DMP file: 012224-15046-01.zipIf anyone can offer a 100% surefire way to fix...
  3. Blue Screen Error again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error again: So after I fixed a lot of the errors I posted about recent I got another and I don't know what this one is. I have the .dmp file and it seems to happen if I leave Google Chrome running with 3 tabs. DMP file: 012224-15046-01.zipIf anyone can offer a 100% surefire way to fix...
  4. Blue screen failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen failure: I get the blue screen failure on the shutdown. Then I install the windows 7 upgrade and I lose spider solitaire. P;easr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-failure/20a7373d-d035-4944-a52c-d6236fdd8e07
  5. Blue screen failure

Blue screen failure: I get the blue screen failure on the shutdown. Then I install the windows 7 upgrade and I lose spider solitaire. P;easr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-failure/20a7373d-d035-4944-a52c-d6236fdd8e07
  6. Blue Screen TDR failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen TDR failure: I recently got a new computer and have been having frequent blue screens with TDR failure followed by “windows didn’t load correctly”, and when it is working fine the screen sometimes cuts out and then comes back like nothing happened, furthermore other times the screen and...
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen VIDEO TDR FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen VIDEO TDR FAILURE: I have a windows 10 gaming laptop, and for the past few days my laptop keeps crashing and gives me a blue screen saying it needs to restart. It says VIDEO TDR FAILURE. I've reinstalled the drivers for geforce experience and that hasn't helped. I tried troubleshooting, and...
  8. Blue Screens again and again...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screens again and again...: I bought a new ASUS Tuf gaming computer a little over a month ago, and very recently it has been getting frequent blue screens. The error thing is THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. Please help me, as it scares me every time and is just overall annoying. Thanks! submitted by...
  9. windows 10 back at it again

windows 10 back at it again: Hi again, I just cannot find the setting anywhere for changing the default browser in Windows 10 It says it should be there but it's not. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-back-at-it-again/beb3ca1f-7693-454d-b7fb-efdea198e636
  10. Blue screens again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screens again.: Hello, I have been getting blue screens again. Here the history of blue screen. I am getting bluescreens at an unpredictable rate with errors such as: Memory Management (I got this twice, both two months apart.) System threshold not handled (This started a bunch of other...