Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen help

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Installed a new HDD then powered up my pc but it open my pc for a while fan spinning and all nothing on the monitor and then off then started it again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmirIbana, Sep 25, 2022.

1. EmirIbana Win User

Windows 10 blue screen help

Installed a new HDD then powered up my pc but it open my pc for a while fan spinning and all nothing on the monitor and then off then started it again it showed a blue screen then it load and repeat the process until it complete then i shut it off unplugged hdd and unplug replug ram GPU and some cable and turned on again now it showed a automatic repair told me to restore a point or cancel so i cancel then shut it down after that i opened windows again it didn't boot to login so i shut it down and opened it again then it boot kinda normal but loaded slow after entering password in log in then

:)

EmirIbana, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

1. Windows 10 blue screen help - Similar Threads - blue screen help

2. Windows 10 blue screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blue screen help: Installed a new HDD then powered up my pc but it open my pc for a while fan spinning and all nothing on the monitor and then off then started it again it showed a blue screen then it load and repeat the process until it complete then i shut it off unplugged hdd and unplug...
  3. Windows 10 blue screen help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen help: Installed a new HDD then powered up my pc but it open my pc for a while fan spinning and all nothing on the monitor and then off then started it again it showed a blue screen then it load and repeat the process until it complete then i shut it off unplugged hdd and unplug...
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen Need Help

Windows 10 Blue Screen Need Help: I've been getting Blue screen fairly often once a day or every other. I've attached link to my dmp file based on todays date and i opened it myself but can't understand. It mentions chrome as I had it open when playing a game i believe.DMP file...
  5. Windows 10 Blue Screen Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Need Help: I've been getting Blue screen fairly often once a day or every other. I've attached link to my dmp file based on todays date and i opened it myself but can't understand. It mentions chrome as I had it open when playing a game i believe.DMP file...
  6. Windows 10 Blue Screen Need Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen Help: Hello,This is the second blue screen I have received in 1 month. I am kind of worried about what is going. That last time some thing like this happened the blue screens became more frequent before someone on the forum figured out my wireless card is failing. I am currently...
  8. Windows Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Blue Screen Help: Hello,This is the second blue screen I have received in 1 month. I am kind of worried about what is going. That last time some thing like this happened the blue screens became more frequent before someone on the forum figured out my wireless card is failing. I am currently...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screen Help

Windows 10 Blue Screen Help: I've had this BSOD problem for a while and so I thought that I could use some help. These BSOD's occur quite irregularly and often have different error messages like "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" or "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION". I also factory reset my computer thinking that it...
  10. Blue Screen Windows 10 Help

Blue Screen Windows 10 Help: I've recently had a blue screen and i'd like to know what caused it and solve it link to the crash dump and system info: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar6B_t8BdRtrqEZrkuZ3WJkNUew5?e=Rko272...