Windows 10: Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

Discus and support Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop is stuck in a blue screen loop on start up. It says it has encountered an error and needs to restart, which is does, and goes back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AB185, Dec 5, 2021.

1. AB185 Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

Hello, my laptop is stuck in a blue screen loop on start up. It says it has encountered an error and needs to restart, which is does, and goes back to a blue screen. In the advanced options, everything I try such as uninstalling updates needs an admin password, but any password I put in is wrong. It shows my email address so I presume it is the password linked to that? I have tried using the Microsoft Media Creation on a usb stick, but nothing on there works either, I just get error messages. Can you help please?

:)

AB185, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Ozmozis Win User
    Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password

hi

Got blue screen with the code “system service exception”

as it enters the recovery after two tries to load it demands adminstrator password to use any of the options like recovery or use last version. Forgot password. Safe mode unavailable either.

any suggestions ?

Ozmozis, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Forgot Windows 10 password...

For future reference, there have been reports that this was patched out several weeks back. I found an alternative method doing some registry diving.
    Reset Windows 10 password without using third party tools

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Loop

2. Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop: I am stuck in the boot loop with the blue screen and no access to windows 10 anymore. How can I reset my password?This person has the same issue My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error...
  3. Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop: I am stuck in the boot loop with the blue screen and no access to windows 10 anymore. How can I reset my password?This person has the same issue My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error...
  4. Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen loop FORGOT PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen loop FORGOT PASSWORD: After installing Windows 11 on wife's laptop, getting the blue screen repair loop. Cannot access Troubleshooting or other options because we do not have her Windows password. Is this laptop now a brick and all her OneDrive data now permanently inaccessible or can she get a...
  6. Blue screen loop FORGOT PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop FORGOT PASSWORD: After installing Windows 11 on wife's laptop, getting the blue screen repair loop. Cannot access Troubleshooting or other options because we do not have her Windows password. Is this laptop now a brick and all her OneDrive data now permanently inaccessible or can she get a...
  7. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot admin password: forgot admin password system error during updates need password to attempt to correct errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/890a0cce-4b73-42a8-ad30-d954c60133f6
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password: Hello, my laptop is stuck in a blue screen loop on start up. It says it has encountered an error and needs to restart, which is does, and goes back to a blue screen. In the advanced options, everything I try such as uninstalling updates needs an admin password, but any...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password: Hello, my laptop is stuck in a blue screen loop on start up. It says it has encountered an error and needs to restart, which is does, and goes back to a blue screen. In the advanced options, everything I try such as uninstalling updates needs an admin password, but any...
  10. Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password: hi Got blue screen with the code “system service exception” as it enters the recovery after two tries to load it demands adminstrator password to use any of the options like recovery or use last version. Forgot password. Safe mode unavailable either. any suggestions ?...