Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen machine exception

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen machine exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help. My laptop keeps freezing, shutting down and showing a blue screen that notes "machine exception." I have a new computer so I am not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LisaDiehl1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 blue screen machine exception

I need help. My laptop keeps freezing, shutting down and showing a blue screen that notes "machine exception." I have a new computer so I am not sure how to fix this and Dell is useless. They tell me it is a Windows problem. I need to get this resolved because it is driving me crazy. Can anyone help me with this issue?

:)

LisaDiehl1, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    BSOD MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

Hi,

Machine Check Exception Freeze and Blue Screen Error is a bug check that indicates that a fatal machine exception has occurred on your system. Try running the blue screen error troubleshooter and follow the instructions on this
    article.

If the issue still persists, check the answer of SpiritX MS MVP, one of our community MVPs, and follow the steps he provided on this
    thread which were found helpful in resolving the issue.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 blue screen machine exception

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen machine exception

1. Windows 10 blue screen machine exception - Similar Threads - blue screen machine

2. Problems with slow pc & machine check exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with slow pc & machine check exception blue screen error.: Hi, so for a few weeks my gaming pc has been extremely laggy and slow also whenever the lag got too much the pc would crash and display a blue screen with the error code “machine check exception”. I tried absolutely everything to fix the issue but nothing helped. Last night I...
  3. Problems with slow pc & machine check exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with slow pc & machine check exception blue screen error.: Hi, so for a few weeks my gaming pc has been extremely laggy and slow also whenever the lag got too much the pc would crash and display a blue screen with the error code “machine check exception”. I tried absolutely everything to fix the issue but nothing helped. Last night I...
  4. crashes with blue screen message MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes with blue screen message MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION: hi,sorry for my English.I've been experiencing this error for a long time 6 months or more so that I prefer to use another machine.I couldn't understand which situation could cause the error. it could happen any time: if machine is heavily multitasking or just if one only...
  5. crashes with blue screen message MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashes with blue screen message MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION: hi,sorry for my English.I've been experiencing this error for a long time 6 months or more so that I prefer to use another machine.I couldn't understand which situation could cause the error. it could happen any time: if machine is heavily multitasking or just if one only...
  6. crashes with blue screen message MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Crashing to blue screen. "Machine-check exception"

Crashing to blue screen. "Machine-check exception": I've been dealing with my system crashing to the blue screen with the sad face with the following error, "machine-check exception." I can always tell when it's about to happen because the fans in my PC get really loud and the system soon freezes for about 10-20 seconds and...
  8. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION on Windows 10 with Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION on Windows 10 with Blue Screen of Death: My laptop runs Windows 10 Home edition and it has been displaying Machine Check Exception on a loop with Blue screen of death, it's not even allowing me to enter into the system on safe mode, disk checks are failing, system restore is not accessible, system repair fails too,...
  9. Blue Screen- Machine Check Exception

Blue Screen- Machine Check Exception: Hi, I was recently on my ASUS Vivo book running Windows 10. I was told to instal an update, but as my computer was downloading the update, it went to the blue screen with the stop code: Machine Check Exception. It is saying that it is collecting error info and it will...
  10. How to fix Machine Check Exception blue screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Machine Check Exception blue screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors are among the toughest to resolve. They simply shut down or restart the system instantly and at times it is not possible to boot Windows again. Of the many known blue screen errors, one [...] This post How to fix Machine Check...