Windows 10: Windows 10 - Blue screen of death happening when left idle

Discus and support Windows 10 - Blue screen of death happening when left idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, My PC keeps getting a blue screen of death when left idle. I've changed the power settings so that it's on max performance, doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mooney_S, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Mooney_S Win User

Windows 10 - Blue screen of death happening when left idle

Hi all,

My PC keeps getting a blue screen of death when left idle. I've changed the power settings so that it's on max performance, doesn't sleep/hibernate or turn of the display at all, and so the hard drive doesn't turn off when left idle. I think this has started happening since I installed a new SSD and RAM, but I'm not entirely sure.

Attached are the memory dump files generated from previous crashes. Any help is greatly appreciated :

:)

Mooney_S, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Blue screen of death happening when left idle

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Blue screen of death happening when left idle

1. Windows 10 - Blue screen of death happening when left idle - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue Screen Of Death when IDLE... WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Of Death when IDLE... WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi, I bought my PC around a year ago from a custom build seller. Everything was running fine for a while, but then suddenly it kept blue screening when either I was idling not playing any games and doing nothing or trying to restart the PC.I kept coming up as "WHEA...
  3. Blue Screen Of Death when IDLE... WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death when IDLE... WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi, I bought my PC around a year ago from a custom build seller. Everything was running fine for a while, but then suddenly it kept blue screening when either I was idling not playing any games and doing nothing or trying to restart the PC.I kept coming up as "WHEA...
  4. Computer Blue screens when I have left it idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Blue screens when I have left it idle: Hi, Every time I leave my laptop idle for more than 5 minutes, it blue screens. It is brand new and I have run many diagnostic tests with no issues shown. Any suggestions for what I should consider/ test next?...
  5. Computer Blue screens when I have left it idle

Computer Blue screens when I have left it idle: Hi, Every time I leave my laptop idle for more than 5 minutes, it blue screens. It is brand new and I have run many diagnostic tests with no issues shown. Any suggestions for what I should consider/ test next?...
  6. Blue screening on windows 10 when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screening on windows 10 when idle: My PC over the last week or so has started to blue screen when idle for 5 minutes.Not sure whats cuasing it I haven't installed anything new.Heres the dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoDak-SUPLcGvyfwfCeSRH46zy__?e=NEBDQyThank you,Austin...
  7. Blue screening on windows 10 when idle

Blue screening on windows 10 when idle: My PC over the last week or so has started to blue screen when idle for 5 minutes.Not sure whats cuasing it I haven't installed anything new.Heres the dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoDak-SUPLcGvyfwfCeSRH46zy__?e=NEBDQyThank you,Austin...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly: For the last few months I've been getting occasional blue screens. There are two types of errors that I get, the most common is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD and the next most common is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed: luafv.sys. Here is a list of things I've tried to do...
  9. Laptop with Black Screen of Death when left Idle on chargning

Laptop with Black Screen of Death when left Idle on chargning: Hi Team, I use a HP Pavilion 15-cc-134 tx 8GB ram, Nividia 940MX 4GB internal graphics I am experiencing black screen of death error when I left my laptop on charge and left Idle I tried: 1. Changing my power options 2. Disabling the laptop to sleep when connected to...
  10. Blue screen of death when idle WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Blue screen of death when idle WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: [ATTACH] I have a Dell Inspiron 7373 that's been experiencing this BSOD ever since I had it serviced by Dell awhile back. Because of this, I assumed it may have been hardware related, but no scans have picked up any hardware malfunctions. This BSOD only ever occurs when...