Windows 10: Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup

Discus and support Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop gets blue screen of death also starting up on safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jugernautt44, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup

My laptop gets blue screen of death also starting up on safe mode

:)

Jugernautt44, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Nov 10, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup

1. Windows 10 blue screen of death shortly after startup - Similar Threads - blue screen death

2. Keep getting the blue screen of death on startup in windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting the blue screen of death on startup in windows 10.: Hello, I have the following problem with windows 10 1909, windows 10 was working fine till I could not open the drive so I search the internet about this problem and found that I need to add a new account and delete the old account but then I try to do this it did not work...
  3. blue screen of death at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen of death at startup: earlier today i was playing a game on my pc. then the game completely froze and was making a loud buzzing noise. I waited a bit until I realized that it wasn’t going to change so i turned the pc off using the power button. now every time i turn the pc on it takes me to the...
  4. Laptop goes to Blue Screen Of Death On Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop goes to Blue Screen Of Death On Startup: My laptop starts and immediately goes to blue screen of death and is forced to restart HERE IS WHAT I TRIED : Resetting computer from Advanced Options in Troubleshooting doesn't work nothing happens Resetting using command line systemreset and chkdsk commands do not work...
  5. Random Blue Screens Of Death at startup

Random Blue Screens Of Death at startup: I've been getting random BSODs with what I believe was 0xc000021a as the stop code. I thought I had fixed this by doing a repair reinstall of windows which worked fine for a week until now, same error of this BSOD again. Here is updated minidump:...
  6. Blue Screen Error shortly after startup.

Blue Screen Error shortly after startup.: I was installing a program which required a restart then I restarted after that the blue screen always appears shortly after opening my account and the code is #Attempted_execute_of_noexecute memory and what failed is Imfilter.sys. When I opened another account on PC It...
  7. Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 :(

Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 :(: How do you fix the Blue screen error in Windows 10? I am very exhausted of this already, I tried resetting my PC but it just wouldn't reset because it will say we ran a problem in resetting the PC along the way and would not get to 100%. I even get blue screen errors every...
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death: Does Microsoft Get Help actually helps or do they refer you to some tech support scammer? My laptop currently has blue screen issues. Every time I watch the video with sounds, it blue screens out of nowhere and when it restarts, the sound in the computer does not work for a...
  9. Screen gets darker shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen gets darker shortly after startup: When my computer starts up after being shut down or restarted, shortly after the login screen appears the screen will suddenly get darker. I have tried the following to fix it already without success: I have updated my video card drivers. I have updated the monitor drivers...
  10. Blue screen shortly after fresh windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen shortly after fresh windows 10 install: Hi. I've seem to have gotten a strange issue with my computer. I suddenly got an infinite boot loop accompanied by a blue screen (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I connected my SSD drive to a different computer, but with the same result. I then reinstalled W10, but shortly after the...